| 4 |

Honestly, you didn't even know what to think when you gently put Moblit down on the ground.

I mean, what are you supposed to think when people smaller than you look at you in fear, some are pointing their guns at you, and others are waiting for the order to attack from the commander?

Fear?, gUrl- that's a thrill; your big head is blank right now.

A woman's screams of happiness made you react.

'Oh no... is that-?'

With some panic flooding through you, you slowly turned your head.

Just as you feared, it was your favorite character... Hange, Hange Zoe.

You know- the mad woman for titans

Wait... you're a titan, which means Hange is crazy about you and probably wants you to do experiments on you that are actually torture and—

'Nope, like hell I'm going to deal with this'. You thought before getting up and getting ready to run out of this place.

You stopped at the feeling of something small crossing your skin along with the sounds of happiness from the woman now on your shoulder; it was Hange.

'Gosh, where's Levi when you need him? Oh, no wait, it's better that he's not here'. You thought, sweating nervously and imagining your neck being cut off while the embittered and tiny man stood proudly over your body.

Something caught your eye. In which part of history were you located?

Hange was on your shoulder while Moblit was nearby, trying to make Hange not do something reckless. You could see Mike with his squad and Erwin giving you a very intense look, 'wait- Mike is still alive. That means-'

You tried to get a better look at the people who were standing in the trees. At first, you didn't recognize them because they were so far away, but when you saw them closer...

'Is that Armin and Jean?', you thought in disbelief. 'Wait, if they're here, that means the story is pretty far along, which means—' A blazingly loud bang stopped you in mid-diatribe. 'Was that lightning?' you thought, feeling how your nerves flooded you as you turned to see where the lightning originated. It took you a moment to put two and two together, but when you did, you understood a little bit of what was going on.

An expedition outside the walls, someone transformed, Armin and Jean were on a team together— were you at the beginning of the second season? No, it couldn't be possible, and you knew it. This is because the first expedition didn't last days in the original work, but then what could it be?

You took a step to move in the opposite direction in which the lightning had appeared, not wanting to go and investigate who was the one that transformed into a titan, but the little extra weights that were on your body and murmurs of surprise stopped you.