intro

Tainted by You

-Liam & Amy-

•••

Amy Han Miller – 17 years old

Liam Anderson – 18 years old

• copyright •

© 2023 T. R. Nerd

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods without prior written permission of the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and events are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

•••

• blurb •

A M Y

When Amy Han Miller moves to Irisdale, she only wants to keep a low profile for the final two years of high school and be out of this town. When she crosses paths with her infuriating neighbor and resident bad boy of Anderson High, Liam, she wants nothing to do with him.

Spoilt, rude, and arrogant - a devil graced with the face of an angel, Amy has never felt such intense dislike or attraction toward anyone. But as the two are constantly thrown together and she learns the enigma that is Liam Anderson, she realizes that there is more to him than meets the eye and finds herself falling for the one person she shouldn't love.

L I A M

When Liam Anderson sets eyes on the new girl in town, Amy, all he sees is an easy target, a temptation, a challenge. Shy, reserved, and gullible - a stereotypical good girl is what he thinks her to be. She won't be the first girl he messes with and certainly not the last.

He wants to hurt her, corrupt her, and taint her - certainly not fall for her. But Amy is stronger than he thinks and as secrets from her troubled past are revealed to him, he is forced to question - is Amy tainted enough right from the start?

-----------

There is a dangerous mystery lurking in the halls of Anderson High and unwillingly, Amy finds herself trapped in the middle of it. Little does she know that this is a mystery that can cost Amy her life.

•••

• author's note •

Firstly, I would like to thank you for giving Tainted by You a chance.

Before you proceed, I want to warn you that this book contains a morally gray main male character, explicit sexual content, and profanity. It is a dark romance that has depictions of bullying, mentions of rape, and other forms of abuse, though not between the main characters. These incidents do not have on-page graphic descriptions but they still might be triggering/disturbing to some readers. Recommended for New Adult readers and their discretion is advised.

I'm so excited to share Liam and Amy's story with you all! If you enjoy a chapter, please don't forget to vote and comment. It really means the world to me and boosts my confidence tenfold.

Xo,

T. R. Nerd

•••

♡ follow me on Wattpad ♡

theromantasynerd

• information on updates •

I'm actively writing and updating this story on Wattpad. I will be posting one new chapter every Sunday episodically [ and you might just get lucky and find a couple of surprise updates during the week as well 😉]. You can follow me on Instagram (@/theromantasynerd) to stay updated. Please do tune in regularly to keep up with Amy and Liam's story and show your support for 'Tainted by You' <3.

 Please do tune in regularly to keep up with Amy and Liam's story and show your support for 'Tainted by You' <3