Chapter 2 The New Kid Part 2

As Alex and the vice principal were walking through the hallways, there were a few let's say... stares that people were giving them. Some death glares, some confused glances, some surprised looks.

Garp: Don't worry about the looks kid. They're just surprised that there's a new kid. This late in the year.

Alex shrugs.

Alex: I'm not worried about the looks, or anything like that.

Alex looks around and notices that most of the people they have passed have either been Pirates or Marines.

Garp: There's clearly something on your mind. What is it?

Garp asks the young man.

Alex: Everyone here is either a marine or a pirate. I am neither.

The vice principal laughs and pats the young man on the back.

Garp: I thought it was weird that there was only one new application!

Garp exclaims.

Garp: Normally, there's way more than just one or two applications for students. There's normally like 10 at least, because it's normally a whole crew of people!

The younger of the two only nod.

Garp: Don't worry though. There are plenty of nice people here that I'm sure you'll make friends with. But, you should watch out for a few people.

Alex looks at the vice principal with confusion.

Alex: What do you mean, "watch out for a few people"?

The male questioned. Garp was about to answer, but they made it to Alex's first class of the day...

[1st Period: Geography]

[Teacher: Silvers Rayleigh]

(A/N: Only reason I picked Rayleigh is because he knows where the one piece is.)

Garp: We'll talk more about it later. Here's your schedule.

He says handing Alex his schedule.

Garp: After School come see me! I'll show you to your dorm and introduce you to the principal! See ya!

The vice principal says walking off. The younger male sighs, and walks in. As he walks in he sees the teacher, and everyone looks at him.

???: Why Does he Look So Familiar?

One girl thought to herself.