Chapter 3 The New Kid Part 3

A/N: Ok real quick just in case you don't know my writing style.

Bold=Threat/Deep/Screaming
Bold&Caps=Attack/Transformation Name
Italics=Thoughts
Italics&Quotes=Whispers

[Time: 8:45]

After Alex met Luffy and became her friend. The class started.

Rayleigh: Alright, now that that's out of the way, class will finally begin.

Everyone in the class groaned, the male looked towards his new friend and sees that she seems to be dreading what's coming next.

Alex: "What's wrong Luffy?"

The male whispered to his new friend.

Luffy: "There's a Test today, and this is my second worst subject!"

She tells. Alex nods.

Rayleigh: Anything you'd like to share to the class? Alex?

Rayleigh asks, Luffy went to say something but Alex said something first.

Alex: Sorry, I was just asking Luffy, what we were doing in class today. I know I could've asked you but I'm kinda shy about asking for help from teachers! Hehehe....

The class chuckles and Rayleigh pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs.

Rayleigh: I see. Well, word to the wise, Luffy here is an idiot.

Luffy: HEY!

Rayleigh: Next time you have a question, either ask me or the person to your right.

He says, Alex looks to his right and sees another girl, one with black hair and a white hat with black spots on it.

???: Hey.

The other female says giving him a side glance, Alex waves slightly.

Rayleigh: That's Trafalger D. Water Leah. She's the second best student in this class. Now to answer your question. Today we have a test, on the geography of the new world.

The teacher says.

Rayleigh: Now, I know you're from the east blue based on what the principal told me. Tell me have you ever been to The New World?