𝗢𝗡𝗘 [𝗢𝗵 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗠𝗲]

// The Soldier In White

 //Online

  //"Where did you go?"

_Illinois_1984_

Bastian had always documented his subjects extensively, and while most of the entries were short, the entry on his masterpiece was incredibly lengthy.

Only problem was Bastian wasn't much for subtlety, anything he could say to make himself appear smarter and Rabbit to appear more complicated he'd take.

Bastian was gone though, and that left the soviet forces to figure out how to deal with Rabbit, and for the most part they were successful.

Somethings were bound to happen though, Rabbit's once perfect and short hair had grown a bit longer and unkempt.

Rabbit was normally so preoccupied with completing the mission that he'd forget to do basic necessities like wash.

But as he currently sat, he was confident, or as confident as someone who was programmed to be good at something was.

He had decided to tackle Number 8 first, as the whereabouts of Number 11 seemed to be relatively unknown, to his superiors at least.

Rabbit rarely got freedom when it came to his missions, and he was still technically a kid, even though he should of been in his thirties by now. If his life wasn't stripped from him.

However one thing his superiors were pretty sensitive about was collateral damage, they didn't want the US to label it as a terrorist attack, just an accident, but normally a murder.

Rabbit was normally alone, and when he wasn't he was being surrounded by people he was going to kill.

Rabbit had carefully monitored the activity of Number 8 and found that she always had a group of idiots around her, idiots who never seemed to sleep.

So he'd definitely have to separate the boss from the goons, which shouldn't be to hard. It was obvious to him that they took themselves way too seriously.

It was also obvious to them that they had an askew version of morality and justice, opting to kill those who've wronged them directly.

He knew what people like Number 11 looked for, the amateur at best techniques to evade capture, so he knew exactly where to strike.

He had placed trackers underneath a bunch of cars in the general area of when he had seen her last, and had noticed movement from one.

He had assumed that to be the target, and rightly so, as he could tell that they had made a stop near or at a gas station, and where heading east of where they had started.

This was perfect, as Rabbit's plan to infiltrate them would no doubt be the best plan to do so. Because Rabbit was like a chameleon, despite his young appearance.

He knew that to blend in with people, you had to speak their language, they were criminals after all, murderers, and what better way to gain respect than to play their game.

However one thing he didn't account for was that one of the targets would lead the other one right too them.

Speaking of crimes, Number 8 and her crew, with the newest addition of Number 11 had just robbed a convenience store and attacked a worker.