𝗧𝗪𝗢 [𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗜𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘁𝘀]

// The Soldier In White

 //Online

  //"Louder"

_Hawkins_Indiana_1984_

It was even later into the night when the bus had reached the destination of Hawkins, as almost everyone on the bus had gotten off by now.

The two teenagers walked off the bus, Joseph was now in a new environment he technically wasn't supposed to be, he hadn't called his superiors yet.

"Now what?" Joseph asked, as Eleven went quiet.

Eleven closed her eyes, and Joseph could see that she was flicking them back and forth, probably in an attempt to locate her friends.

"This way" Eleven spoke as the duo walked on.

Both of them blended into the night as they were both fully clad in black, with Joseph having his more leathery jacket underneath his hoodie.

Joseph also had a pistol, that being a Markov, as Joseph most of the guns Joseph had were used by his countries military.

The two walked in silence along a smooth road surrounded by trees, hardly any light but the moon.

"Should we be expecting anything?" Joseph tried to make light conversation.

He still needed to gain her trust, sure he could kill her now, and Joseph probably should, but he didn't, and he wasn't even sure why.

"I don't know...but bad" Eleven replied, causing Joseph to nod.

The two continued until they reached something of note, that being a house, looking relatively poor and tattered.

Eleven extended her finger towards it after pausing for a moment, and Joseph got the message that they needed to go there next.

However what Eleven probably didn't see was a weird fleshy dog like creature stalking around the house.

It however, noticed her.

The dog turned its attention away from the house and walked towards them, in an effort to asses the threat, before it started charging.

Eleven froze, and for some reason, instead of just letting it kill her, allowing this alien to do his job for him, he acted.

Joseph ran up to this dog as it seemingly ran past her, ignoring Joseph, but he wasn't taking it and grabbed it.

While most normal people wouldn't be able to do that, Joseph was far from normal as he took the weird fleshy head of the creature and snapped it, tearing its head from its body.

Joseph threw the two onto the floor as Eleven extended her hand, flinging another one into a nearby tree, it stopped moving, so it must of been a sharp tree.

Then there was a third one, which proved a bit more difficult as it hopped onto Joseph and attempted to eat his chest, but failed once he realised he couldn't get through his jacket.

His jacket, which he had on underneath his all black hoodie was made mostly out of leather, but mixed with other materials to make it incredibly tough.

Joseph but both hands on what he assumed to be its brain and closed down, practically exploding the brain as it fell limp onto Joseph's chest.

Eleven flung it away from the boy as fast as she could, accidentally sending it crashing through the window.

"Just got this thing too" Joseph commented, as his hoodie had a massive hole ripped into it, so he discarded it.