Chapter 6

"Goodbye Talia." I waved to her.

"Goodbye Ahsoka, bye Drake." She waved back.

We saw her speeder leave towards the docks then went back inside. Because I finished my speeder, I went to the front desk and took out a holopad. I scrolled through to see if we had any orders due today. A Trandosian named Barr had an order for fast speed. That won't be to hard to do. I placed it back down and we to the back room.

"Hey Drake,we have an order for fast speed." I told him.

Drake nodded "That's not hard to do." he noted.

"That's exactly what I thought." I agreed and went to the new model of the speeder Drake just finished. I grabbed a wrench and placed a small rudder near the engine. I screwed it on and made sure it was stable. It took me 40 minutes to finish the rest of the speeder so I put it in the garage.
I went back to the front and saw a Trandosian coming in.

"Can I help you?" I asked

He nodded "I have an order for a fast speeder." the Transoision answered.

"Is your name Barr?" I looked at the holopad.

"Yup." he answered simply.

"Ok then follow me." I went out from the desk and went to the garage where the speeder was. I didn't check if he was following me but through the force I could tell he was. I had a bad feeling about him. The door slid open and we walked in and I took Barr to his speeder.

"Here you go." I say as I gestured to the speeder.

Barr walked around it nodding his head. "Its very nice. Who made it?" He asked

"Me and Drake." I answered

"I thought so. A little lady like you can't make a speeder. Your only a manager, that's all you can do." he crossed his arms over his chest and eyed me down.

It didn't intimate me. I'm used to Grievous looking down at me. He thinks I'm scared, he doesn't know the half of it. And for him to say I'm only capable of being a manager, well that put me on edge.

"If that's all I can do," I emphasize 'do' "Then how come I made your engine?" I raised an eyebrow. "And to think you have the guts to tell me what I can and cannot do? I can ask you to leave you know." I said proudly.

Barr growled "Your lucky girl. how much is it?"

"It's 100 credits." I answered. usually it's only 75 credits but with Barr wanting faster speed, it cost more. And that he insulted me.

"Ok then." Barr nodded and we went back to the front desk. He handed me two sliver credits that matched 100 credits.

"Ok it's all yours." I said to him and he went back in the garage and got his speeder.

I put the two silver credits in the top drawer and sighed. First day as a manager and it seemed well. I just hope that luck, wait there is no luck as Master Kenobi puts it. I hope that I can do it again. Yup that's better.