chapter 2

king Xander's pov

I breathed  the scent lingering around my castle in, it's so good to be home again.
Brittany was clinging unto me like her life depended on me. It pisses the hell out of me I would have killed her a long time ago but I couldn't, because my mom choose her for me.

As I stepped into the castle I saw the slave's maids and guard's lined up against the wall. Good I love my thing's orderly.

They bowed their heads as we passed, I went to seat at the head of the table, Brittany following behind me. I rolled my eyes couldn't she atleast give me some personal space?.

    When everyone has settled in, the butlers brought the drink's, the maids were bringing the dishes in, suddenly all the male's on the table's attention were focused on something or rather someone.

She looked like a doll, she was too perfect to be a human, she was so pure and innocent, her head was down facing the floor.

The red dress she wore clung to her wide hips, her waist was narrow, her breast a B-cup, making her look like an avocado pear.

Her dark curly hair was held up in a tight bun with two strands falling on each side of her face.

Her skin was pale her slender leg's carry all her weight, she looked so fragile, like any little mistake she was going to break, and when she turned around to walk away her big soft round ass moved in sync with her legs, she walked like she has been practicing how to walk all her life, she was perfect.

    She was in deep trouble since I had set my eyes on her, in order to calm my inner beast I need to make her mine, it wasn't upto her I wanted her and I must have her.

  I watched her like a predator would it's prey I followed her every move. She was so timid, I didn't like the way every male in that room was staring at her. It was infuriating, couldn't they keep their eyes off of her.

I knew their intentions, they wanted her and once they had her, they would have their way with her.

She looked so uncomfortable in that dress, she didn't like the attention, she didn't care about any of those things, she just wanted to be a normal girl, live a normal life.

  I followed her every moves, she was heading towards the restroom when I excused myself and strut out too, I hid in one of the empty restrooms waiting for her to finish her business and come out so I could atleast get a closer look at her.

I heard the door to the restroom she was in open and close. Immediately she passed the door I was in I covered her mouth and dragged her Inside the restroom I was in with me. She pulled her self away and glared at me.

She turned around to head out but I blocked her path. Her cute button nose flaring in anger .  Those cute catlike green eyes, were blazing with anger.

   "Would you move out of the way, or if you let me do that myself I would report you to the king" she said with confidence hands on her hips.

I couldn't help but throw my head back in laughter, she doesn't know who I am yet, I could as well play the game with her.

" No.. no... No..oh God no please don't tell the king" I feigned fear, I was amused when I Saw the cute smirk on her face.

" How about we make a deal"?. she proposed I nodded my head urging her to go on. " How about you move out of the way and I wouldn't tell the king, and we just forget about today?. Deal"she asked I couldn't help the loud chuckle that left my mouth. Does she go around threatening people in my name?.

"Nope not gonna happen" I said crossing my hands over my chest. 

  She scowled Crossing her hands over her chest mirroring my own.

"Look don't you want to live another day?, If I tell the king about this , u know how heartless and inhuman he is, he's a monster who doesn't see killing as a big deal an emotionless beast, that pry on the weak, do you really want to be his next victim"?

I felt my heart drop, I know this is how everyone, see me, this is who I am, but have never heard those words coming out of, anyone, not in a thousand years, why do I care about what she sees me as that's who I am.

Since she already know that much about me, I might as well show her what a beast and a monster does to it's prey.

In a blink of an eye, I had her hand pinned above her head with one hand, while the other roomed her body. I help her head in place with one of my hands, I placed my lips on hers it was so soft, I bit hard on her lips so it was bleeding I licked the blood off her lips. When I left her hands she fell to the floor, she was a sobbing mess. I felt a pang of guilt.

I leaned in till I was eye level with her, I raised her head so she could meet my eyes.

"Since you know am an emotionless beast and a monster who pry on the weak , you should be careful with the things you do around me. Since you know so much about me you should know better than going against me" I stood up and made for the door, but before I could Walk out completely I turned my head to face her and said "we would meet again my little rose" as I slammed the door and walked out. That night I slept thinking about those words she said.

A beast and emotionless monster who pry on the weak.

___________•••••••••••••••••••••••_______________

  Updated please enjoy.
Vote comment and share, I would be greatful.

Empress presh xx 💓