Shidou Ryusei x Male.Reader (Fluff+Smut)

You and Ryusei have been dating for about 6 months,its honestly been pretty nice for you,but they were time were you two would fight but you would always apologise to eachother in the end.

You and Shidou were on a walk now since you two were bored of staying in the house and he had mentioned something for a new Sae merch? You werent sure since you didnt play or watch football so you just agreed. It was also good for you since you wanted to buy some new manga.

When you and Shidou arrived at the store you seperated to go get your things,while you were looking at the manga section a girl came up to you
"H-hi!" "Hi?" You answered unsure since you didnt know what she wanted "i wanted to ask you..would you like to go for some coffee some time!?" "But..we just met you know?.." you were ven more confused "ah! I thought it as a way of us getting to know eachother-" when she finished her sentence her face turned pale and she wasnt looking at you.

You were confused and wondering what she was looking at so you turned around and saw your pissed boyfriend,he would literally pop a vein
"Why are you talking with my babe." He asked in a dark tone,he grabbed your waist and pulled you onto him. You started to blush real hard.

"I-i'm s-sorry!!" She yelled before running away, "Tsk,these hoes trying to flirt with you." "Yeah-" before you finished he took you hand and started dragging you "I'll show you who you belong to" you were blushing knowing what that meant "w-wait i never got my manga!!" "That can wait sweetcakes" he went into the bathrooms with you and pushed you into the stalls,you fell on the toilet seat.

He walked him and locked the door behind him,after that suddenly you felt two hands at the side of your head. "You know i dont like it when they flirt with you.." "i-i'm sorry!!" "Show me youre sorry" he said while smirking. You knew what he meant so you kissed his lips,he started to get rougher during the kiss,he even used his tongue.

He slowly started to open your shirt "W-wait we cant here!!" You mumbled, he looked at you while licking his lips "Then you should be as quiet as possible baby because i cant hold back any longer"

.

.

.

And lets just say you couldnt walk for the next two days!😋

Oli:i didnt do the whole smut scene cause i srs suck at it LMAO😭😭