Michael Kaiser x Reader (angst)

You've been inlove with Kaiser for half a year but you havent dared say anything to him due to the fact he liked the other manger that worked there.Her name was Vanni she was blonde and has blossom color eyes, she was really sweet and supportive of the whole team, and she was also you best friend.

After some time you also found out that Michael liked her back and has started to go on dates together. Truth be told you were heartbroken. Of course you were happy for Vassi but you couldnt help but feel so much pain when she woukd talk about him.

How you i wished it was you with him.But reality cant change, you made sure to be there for Vassi and support her and Kaiser relationship.

You were organizing the water bottles in the locker room, Kaiser walked in and came behind you but you still hadnt noticed him, then he called out to you "Y/N" you perked up and turned to look at him "Oh Kaiser whats up?" You asked curiously since he didnt really approach you from time to time.

"Did Vassi cheat on me." "Excuse me?" You asked shocked, you didnt expect him to ask such thing "it must be a mistake she would never do such thing-" "But she did she was kissing fucking Ness!!" He yelled in anger, you looked at him taken aback "i- i didnt know-" "Dont lie to me shes your best friend after all of course you would know!" You looked at him angrily as he screamed at you "Even if she is its not my fault!" You two kept arguing until he said...

"Youre probably doing it because you still love me!"he said with hatred in his voice, you looked at him hurt as you lowered your head while laughing quietly. " You really think i would go that low..ha youre worst than i though Kaiser." "What did you say!-" "Maybe the reason why she might have cheated on you is because you treat her like trash! Not to mention how you spoke of me..you really think im that deprerate HUH!?" You yelled, he seemed super shocked never has he seen you this angry.

"W-wait Y/N forgive me...im sorry-" he tried to put his hand on your shoulder but you slapped it away. "Dont touch me." You said as you walked past him but before you left the room you said something last to him "And for you information this behavior of yours made me loose all love i had for you." You walked out with no glanse behind.

Kaiser just looked at the floor with tears in his eyes not only did he lose his lover but he also lost the girl that made him feel safe. He was all alone, maybe he deserved it.

Oli: i was feeling silly🥺 this might not be that good or not make much sense since i made this with no idea on mind, ive been having a writer block so forgive me 🙏