Bachira Meguru x G.N reader (fluff)

Bachira and you have been childhood friends for as long as you can remember, you also remember the first time you met him, he was being bullied by some kids but you went and beat their asses for Bachira, and ever since then he declared that you were his bestie! Not that you minded, he was a sweet boy.

But now all your hanging out will stop for a while since he will have to go to his football program to become the best stricker or something like that. You and Bachira were hugging as you whined "Do you have to go, who will watch horror movies with me now!" Bachira laughed "We can call and just watch together from our phones silly!" You just groaned "You better become the best stricker ya hear me, if you don't i'll take your place" Meguru laughed"You haven't ever touched a ball in your laugh" "Shut up" you two laughed as you parted.

You had a small gift to give to Meguru before he left "Hey...Megs" you took his hand and put a heart shaped key chain with your favorite color on it, Bachira tilted his head "huh what's this?" You laughed as you showed him your own key chain "i got us matching key chains!, so if you ever feel down just keep it close to you and it will be like im there right ny your side" you closed eyed grinned.

Bachira looked at you with starry eyes "Y/N.." he hugged you tightly "Awh youre so cute!!" You blushed a bit as you pushed him away, "Youre clingy!" You tried to sound annoyed but your happiness gave it away, you stayed silent for a moment "Dont forget to call me okay?". Bachira smiled as he started to walk away "i wont forget promise!" He waved goodbye with a huge smile, you waved back with a smaller smile...

.

.

.

God you loved him, maybe he loved you too...

Oli: Surprise mfs guess who is back from the dead‼️🔥 (i havent updated cause ive been into other things more but i still like Bllk)