PHONE CALL(SCREAM)

A/N To make it easy for readers , I'll be naming the chapter to which movie it belongs to.

A phone call which leads to set of murderers and a begining of a creepy franchise.

Kristen Roberts was at her best friend's Cassie's house. The two had known each other since sophomore year but the two girls were right as if they had known each other for so many years.

"So what are we watching?" Kristen asked as she looked through Cassie's movie collection ,"Halloween or Friday the thirteen."

The blonde girl was in the kitchen dealing with the popcorn , "which one do you think?" Cassie then asked mischeviously, "we watch the one you think is cuter."

Kristen snorted , "yeah right. You're crazy," the brunette could hear Cassie laughing. The brunette made a face as she scrutinized the two videotapes , "let's go with Friday."

"Why? you have a thing for guys in hockey masks and chainsaws killing camp councillors or something. So kinky" Cassie teased her in the kitchen.

"Gross no ," Kristen giggled , "you do remember I work with Randy right. The dude's so obessessed with anything Jamie is in. I can't sit through Halloween and not hear his voice at the back of my mind."

Cassie laughed , "remind me why you're friends with Randy Meeks?"

Kristen shrugged , "he's cool." Kristen's first friend was actually Randy Meeks maybe because he was just as weird as her and fan of horror genre attracted the two together as friends.

Alot of girls poked fun at her all the way till she was in middle school just because she was into horror and not into dumb girly things ; like boy bands , the latest teenage heartthrob , sleepovers painting nails and that other stuff.

It during middle school she met Randy and the two clicked with each other to present - both getting the same job at the same video store.

Cassie and Randy were not only her best friends but also her only ones. Cassie had basically ' adopted ' Kristen not that the brunette had a problem if another girl wanted to be her friend. For a blonde , Cassie was very easy to get along with.

"Guess it's you dear ol Jason of mine," Kristen mockingly talked in an accent as she placed the movie in the VCR , the brunette could hear Cassie laughing.

The phone then rang , "Hey Kris can you get the phone for me."

Kristen made a face , "bitch it's your house. You get it."

"Come on Kris. I'm busy here. Don't be such a baby."

Kristen whined , "fineeeeeee." The brunette got up giving Cassie a glare the blonde reciprocated with a smile. Cassie was lucky she was adorable otherwise Kristen would have still persisted in being lazy on her friend's couch.

The brunette ran a hand in her hair and picked up the phone ,"Hello?" She laid on the couch pausing the movie.

"Hello. Who is this?" The voice on the other side responded.

Kristen snorted , "you tell me . You're the one calling someone's house."

"What number is this?"