TRIP TO HOLLYWOOD(SCREAM 3)

What looks like an ordinary journey and exploration of the film making industry soon escalates into something horrific . (A/N I know scream 3 is 2000 but for my convenience it takes place around mid of 2003)

Four months prior to Hollywood massecares

Kristen was using  her camera to click photos of the famous streets and buildings they rode past by - she couldn't believe she was in fricking Hollywood of all places.

"It's way more beautiful than I thought it." Kristen said with a smile on her face ,using her portable camera to take another picture.

Dewey who was driving looked at her and smiled , "I know right. I knew you would love it as a birthday gift."

Kristen nodded eagerly , "it is! Best birthday present ever!"

Dewey just laughed at the reaction. Kristen couldn't believe how close her and Dewey had become  ever since the massacres Billy and Stu had caused back in Woodsboro  in 1996 to which Dewey's sister had unfortunately fallen vicitim to.

They themselves had been stabbed but fortunately lived through the scars to which Kristen remembered telling Dewey they were part of the same fucked up family and ever since they bonded.

Back at Windsor College , Kristen had worried Dewey wasn't going to survive seeing how he had been ruthless stabbed by ghost face 2.0. Watching him getting stabbed repeatedly along with a helpless Gale on the other side of the room with the glass barrier in between , Kristen had felt so useless and completely cold within.

It was bad enough when Randy died , she couldn't have handled Dewey's death too , but miraculously and to any gods in the panetheon , Dewey survived owing to his scar tissues prior from Woodsboro.

How Dewey moved from her babysitter to crush then friend and finally the older brother figure Kristen never knew she wanted was a question she frequently asked herself especially with the surprise.

"Quick question ," Kristen inquired looking at the man who was driving around the various sets.

"Yeah?"

"Why did you bring me here to Hollywood? Not that I'm ungrateful or anything..it's just we're going to the set of that fricking stab 3."

How the heck people kept making movies about the trauma Sidney lived through along with her and Dewey was so fricking irritating. Kristen wanted to blame Gale's books , but even if the journalist didn't publish , someone else would have and the damn movies woukd still be directed.

What was plain annoying was how her , well her movie characters , seemed like some side kick to Sidney or something who couldn't operate without her. It was insulting because she and Sidney never treated each other like that. She loved the birthday surprise but driving to the set of the recent Stab was irking her.

Dewey sighed , "I was hired as an advisor to the cast. They are getting selected today. " Dewey then looked at her apologetically , "I didn't want to be alone in Hollywood and how you sounded after the ...fight with your mom ..I thought you could maybe need a trip."

"You make it difficult to bear a grudge against you." Kristen said nonchantly. Ever since she survived the murder attempt at the Macher residence , her and her mother were not on the best of terms. Sure they weren't exactly entirely close with one another , but they had their sweet moments. But ever since the massacres, her mother had become very controlling and their fights were nearly toxic , especially now that Kristen wanted to pursue Photography which was her minor.

"How are things between your mom and you anyway?" Dewey genuinely asked his concern written over his face.

"Unbearable ," Kristen rolled her eyes , was this why her father left her mom for another woman? Because of her possessive nature ? Kristen pushed the thought away and patted his arm , "I really appreciate the thought."