!!! AUTHOR'S NOTICE !!!

HELLO EVERYONE!! It sure has been many months since I posted. I believe it's been since January ever since I posted a new chapter. First of all, I am so so sorry for not posting or updating this book so much. I've had a whole lot of stuff I had to deal with such as school, health and life problems. Fortunately, I've recovered and dealt with all of the obstacles so here I am now!

During my disappearance, I've had some thoughts about this book. I've had times where I wanted to restart the story and I've had times where I wanted to even remove and change up the whole entire plot and all that. However, I have decided to keep the story, edit a bit more on the current chapters and try to finish this story. I honestly am not satisfied with the current plot of this story but I'm determined to finish this story with how I originally planned it.

Again, please forgive me for not posting chapter fourteen right now, I will try to maintain a manageable schedule for post dates. Even during my hiatus, you all still continue to support me with the reads and votes!! I am truly grateful for the support and that creates much more motivation to post more chapters!!
I'm slowly regaining more motivation to keep this story alive and I hope to get back to y'all soon <33 have an amazing day/afternoon/evening!!!