Chapter 1

"Come on guys" the coach yells at them as they skate their warm up laps. Alex skate with some of her team mates. As he blew the whistle we all scatter to our places. Alex's place, of course, the goalie box. Where else would she want to be? Well basically no where. She loved being the goalie, that's just where she want to be.

She go over to the crease and fix her catcher glove before turning around for the others to start practice. The boys came towards her in the drill forms before our coach says it time for our little scrimmage.

She will say these boys are hard but she don't care at all. It helps me out a lot expecially if she want to make it for team Canada in the Olympics.

Alex get ready for the scrimmage to start by getting into the face off position. The blue team, Alex's team, wins the face off and she see the boys skate down the ice as she stand up.

She see John Flipa, captain on the team, get the puck and shoot it at the other goalie, Jack Wayne. She stand in her crease as the boys fought for the puck to go in. It doesn't go in and one of the boys from the white team starts to skate my was on a break away.

She crouch down into position and watch him as he comes closer to me. He goes does a fake out but it doesn't work. He shoots and she make a glove save as the assistant coach blows the whistle and she tose it to him. He takes the puck to the face off circle to the right of her.

Meanwhile, in the stands of the rink there was a man sitting in one of the seats. He was watching every move that Alex was making and was very impresse with her even though he had no clue she was a girl. When the coach blew the whistle at the end of the scrimmage, blue team winning, all but four players left the ice.

He watch as Alex takes her goalie mask. He stares at her as she put the mask on the bench.

Back on the ice, three guys skate over to Jess.

"Nice job out there." Kyle Tyler, there main defender, says.

"Thanks Tyes." Alex says to him. Tyes was Tyler's nickname. Then two more guys come out with a bucket of water and dump it on her. She turns around, soaking wet, to see two boys who dumped the bucket standing there.

"Hayden! Zack!" She says angry. The two boys start to skate away and she chases them. She grabs Hayden by his sweater and pulls him back.

"Okay, Alex we get it." Hayden Linkton says.

"Come on boys leave Alex alone for one day." John says, he was kind of like Alex's brother. We all the boys were like Alex's brothers but probably John was the closes to her out of all the boy's. "Go get change Alex and Hayden and Zack, two laps now."

Hayden and Zack chuckle before skating around the rink. Alex grabs her goalie mask and jumps onto the bench. She walks down the tunnel and change out of her equipment.

In the stands the same guy was watching the boys skate around, doing their laps that were assign to them. He looks at his phone at the video he took of Jess during the scrimmage. He admires the way she did all types of saves and some of them look like ways he would of done it.

He looks up to see all the guys were gone and he got up. He turns and walks out of the building and to his car. He gets to his car and gets in. He was about to drive away, when he saw her with some of the guys. He watch her as she got into the car to the left of him. He looks out of the corner of his eye and watches her until she drove away.

He puts his car into drive and drives home. Once he gets home, he goes inside and sits on the couch. Watching the video he had of Alex, not knowing who she was.