Chapter 3

The next day, Crawford went back to the rink he found the goalie. At around the same time he went yesterday. He sits up in the stands and waits for the team.

A couple minutes later, a team of yellow and red sweaters. He recognizes that it isn't his team and leaves the stands and heads out. On his way out he passes a bulletin board with a practice/game schedule for the rink. He pulls his phone out and looks at what time he took the the video yesterday.

He looks at the time of day before finding that time and sees his team: The Chicago Rockets. He keeps looking at the schedule and sees tonight she has a game at the rink tonight.

He leaves the rink and heads over to the U.C. he gets there and gets out. He goes inside and heads to Q's office. He knocks on the door.

"Come in." Q says. He opens the door and walks in. "Hey Crawford what's on your mind?"

"I found something out about the goalie I showed you yesterday." Crawford says.

"Okay"

"I don't know his name but he plays for the Chicago Rockets and they have a game tonight at 7 pm."

"Alright, well tonight I'll head over there and see him in person. You want to come?"

"Sure"

"Alright see you there tonight."

"Yes Q." Crawford says and leaves his office before getting dress.

Later that day after practice, Q headed over to the rink Crawford said earlier that day. Crawford sees him and goes over to Q. They head down to the glass and sit down in the seats.

Meanwhile, on the bench, Alex, Kyle, Hayden, Ivan and Zack were all talking before the game start. Then John skates over to them and the four look at him.

"Guys, look who is in the crowd." John says, pointing to where Q and Crawford are sitting.

"No." Kyle says.

"That can't be." Hayden says.

"That's Crawford and Coach Q." Alex says in astonishment. "Why are they here?"

Kyle, Hayden and Zack shrug as they still look at where the two were sitting.

"They could be looking for new prospects, well at least Q could be and Crawford could be here just to watch." Alex suggests as she put her mask on.

"Could be, that means we might have a chance in the NHL you guys." Zack says excite.

"Yeah anyways show time guys." John says before him and Alex skate out to the ice.

"I say those two are so a couple, yet they don't admit it." Zack says putting his helmet on.

"I agree on that. Goalie and Captain sitting in a tree." Hayden says trying to imitate a girl before Ivan playfully punches him. Then Zack picks his helmet up and skates onto the ice to the right wing. Hayden skates out and goes to the right wing, then John come up in between them at center ice. Ivan skates to the left defender as Kyle skates to Alex tapping her on the helmet before skating to the right defender.

"You always have to do that?" Ivan asks Kyle.

"What? It's good luck." Ivan says.

"Sure it is." he says before getting into position for the opening face off. The puck drops and John wins it.