Chapter 5

As the final horn sounds ending the game, the Rockets won of a score of 4-0. Q and Crawford stand up and head out of the stadium and heads to where the players would come out. As soon as they reached the area where the players come out, Alex, Ivan, John, Kyle and Hayden walk out of the doors.

"Good day boys." Q says to the five of them.

"Good day sir." Alex says.

"Do you know where I could find the man that was in next tonight?"

"That would be me sir."

"Ah well how would you be interested in being the back up goalie for Crawford?"

Alex was shock, she didn't know what to say next and the boys could tell. She looks at Q and then says, "Yes, I would be interested."

Q smiles, "Great I'll see you Monday at 8 am outside the U.C." he says before walking away and Crawford follows.

Alex turns to the rest of the guys.

"Alex do you know what this means?" Ivan says.

"Yeah I do." Alex says.

"Dude" Kyle playfully hits Ivan "She's going to be the first girl ever on the Blackhawk."

"Wait....they think Alex is a boy so how are they going to take it when she tells them she is actually a girl?" John points out.

"He has a point." Alex says. "They are probably going to throw me off the team if they found out." She sighs "I can't ever stay on a team for long after they find out I'm a girl." She stops as she looks down at the ground.

"Hey, hey, hey, Alex they won't kick you off." Kyle says putting his hands on her shoulders. She looks up at him. 

"Alex you won't be kicked. Trust us." Ivan goes to her. "If anything they would let you stay and if only another guy finds out. Do something so the secret stays between you two. And if anyone finds out it would probably be Crawford because girl he was giving you the love looks from what it look like." His voice goes into a girl way towards.

"Ivan is right for once." Hayden says as Ivan rolls his eyes.

"Look I'm just going to go and see." Alex says breaking off from them and heading to her car. She throws her stuff in and gets in the front seat. She runs her fingers thru her black, boy like hair. She sits there thinking of what just happened and everything that is going to happen when Monday rolls around. She breaks out of thought as she hears someone knocking on the door. She looks over to see Ivan standing there. She rolls down the window, "Hey Ivan."

"Can I talk to you? Like in private without the rest of the boys?" he asks her .

"Yeah." she unlocks the door.

He opens the door and gets in the passenger side of the car as she rolls the window back up so the car wouldn't get cold. She looks over at \him as he looks at her. "So what do you want to talk about?" she asks him.

"Alex just trust me on this, you're going to be alright. Your going to make it, Q, Crawford, Tazer for crying out loud and the rest of the boys are going to love you the teammate no matter if your a boy or girl to them. Also you got your Rocket squad we can help you out." he says before hugging her. 

She hug him tightly back "Thanks Ivan" she said before he kiss her cheek and got out of the car.