A Jolt from the Past Part 2

we see brenda arriving with benwolf as she had a smoothie and her son is just finishing a bacon mc double(i know its not important but i hate pickles and onions on my burgers so there are none on his burgers) as he reaches into the bag to pull out a 3rd burger and took a bite out of it. as then they walked up to their grandpa/great grandpa max who speaks to them.

max: brenda, hey sport.
benwolf swallows before speaking as his mom was drinking her smoothie.
benwolf: hey great grandpa!
they look to brenda who has finished her smoothie.

brenda: sorry grandpa.
max: you have both a son and partner now so your not on your own clock anymore.
brenda sighs as max leaves as its just her rook and benwolf who is currently eating his 5th bacon mc double,as brenda looks to him and gives him a cola soda she bought him as he grabs it and drinks it to wash down the burger.

brenda: come on you two i parked over here.
rook: no its fine we'll take mine.
she turns to see a tank as brenda and benwolf's mouth open wide in surprise until the tank moves and they see rook's actual ride as benwolf walked up to it as he licks the sauce and ketchup off his mouth as he stares at it with confusion.
benwolf: uh? this??
brenda: wow all the boys must run screaming when they see your ride.
rook: males are not afraid of my vehicle, but they probably should be.
she presses a button that her truck soon transforms into a new mode and looked more futuristic as benwolf was staring in awe as was brenda.

(things go like in cannon)

fistrick: huh!? two dames and furry brat? you better be worth interrupting my workout!
rook pulls something out as fistrick talks.
brenda: so what's with the tech? doesn't seem to be made by you tough guy.
fistrick: the old owner doesn't care about it. not anymore bro.
rook: and the captives?
fistrick: one alien makes it another powers it. i mass produce it and sell it to the highest bidder. its just good business bro.
brenda: we're women and my son does not like being in bubbles.
she points to her son benwolf as he snarls at fistrick who raises an eyebrow at him.
fistrick: bro you for real? that's your kid!? hahahaha!! bro what you do? did ya get knocked up by your dog?

he and his goons begin laughing as benwolf transforms into a new form.  

echoecho(benwolf): echo echo!! double cannon!!!! he multiplied into 4 and let out a sonic scream at the bad guys sending some flying and knocking out a few more

brenda and rook were freed as well as brenda transformed into bloxx as she slammed her fist into the ground as more of the goons get their butts kicked as rook fires her proto-tool as fistrick brings out a massive orange mechsuit as he pilots it.

fistrick: woah! i love it! guess i'm getting my workout after all.
he fires the lasers at the heroes as they ran for cover as benwolf joined rook as he helped her out as best he could as his mom dialed up a transformation.
brenda: ok listen to me omnitrix i want fourarms! i don't want greymatter. i don't want nanomech. fourarms!
she slams down the core as she changes into a new form.

rook gasps in shock seeing the new alien as was benwolf as he turned back to normal

benwolf: woah!? a new alien? go mom!

brenda: woah!? whose this gal?
fistrick: presto-change-o all you want! i'm still gonna win!! he punched her using the mechsuit as they were soon outside as rook and benwolf joined the fight after they finished up with the remaining goons inside the warehouse, as after a bit they finished them.
rook:oh no! benwolf heard that as he turned his head to the fight as his eyes went wide as he was enraged seeing his mom being punched into the ground by the mechsuit and he ran at the massive orange mech.

rook: benwolf wait!!
but her cries fell of deaf ears.
benwolf: get away from my mom!!
fistrick: aw! the little baby wants to save his mommy. fine bring it you little punk!!
he charges at benwolf as he tries to smash him with the mechsuits fist but benwolf dodges it as he ran up the arm and onto the back as he clawed at the trapped megawatts as he had freed a couple by accident as they waved to him but then a laser came up from the back of it as brenda and rook look on in shock seeing this.

gravattack: son!!
rook: benwolf!!
benwolf: gaaahhh!!! he was shot by the laser and sent flying through the air and crashed down clearly hurt and out cold. this horrified the two ladies as they see him crash onto the metal crate not moving as rook ran to him to check on him as brenda got truly angry as she used gravattack gravity powers to crush and tear the right arm of the mech off and turning it into scrap metal shocking the brute.

fistrick: w-what the!?
gravattack: you...
the mechsuit turns as inside fistrick glares but soon had a look of fear on his face he saw a death glare that could kill him even with him "safely" inside piloting the mechsuit.
gravattack: You Hurt MY SON!!!!!!
she unleashed her powers in pure rage as she tore apart the mechsuit freeing the last few megawatts they ran in fear of the angry mother as fistrick was now trapped in a crushed tin can that was once the mechsuit he was piloting as he saw a very pissed off mother tennyson with the brute beaten he looks on in terror just before he passes out as then brenda still worried for her son, she ran over to rook so she can, help her partner with him they got him down while the plumbers came and got the thugs and their boss while brenda and rook get benwolf back to base as he was hurt very bad.

after a few hours benwolf woke up in a bed, of the medical bay of plumbers hq as he saw his mom and her partner by his bedside as they, both were sleeping but then woke up as brenda grabbed him in a tight hug and kissed him endlessly as she was so worried for him.

brenda: oh my poor boy!
rook: its good to see your awake. i'll get your food. she left to get him his food they got for him as he would be very hungry.
benwolf: mom.......i'm sorry...i can't help like i wanted to since i rushed in without thinking like a wild animal.
brenda hugs her adopted child tighter as she comforts him.
brenda: don't blame yourself it happens to anyone so don't let this stop you.
rook had returned with the food as the and brenda fed him until he could feed himself and that took a while.