·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

It's been a month since Sunyoung is with the mafia gang.

She is always like quarreling with Ricky and after a moment she was laughing with Ricky.

Sunyoung was born weird. So maybe that's why she couldn't understand that she was absolutely in an abnormal situation.
She thought she was just having new adventures and some amazing experiences.

She was kinda confused. About everything.

But little did she know that she was getting attached to Ricky. It was very obvious.

In one random day Sunyoung wanted to have a deep talk with Ricky.
The mafias were involved into so many issues, attacks and missions.
So Sunyoung was left alone in the mansion for days.

When the boys finally came back after 8 days Sunyoung was so happy to see them. She doesn't even know why. Maybe she found happiness in being around these dangerous men.

After all of them went to rest. Sunyoung finally got Ricky with her after all these days.

She hugged Ricky. He flashed a heartwarming smile.

They talked for a while about what both of them did these 8 days.
Sunyoung decided that it's the moment when she and Ricky could have some serious words.

"Umm Ricky..I wanna ask you something. "

"What is it baby? "

"Umm ahh..would you never let me go to my place? "

"Why are you asking this? Don't you like it here? "

"You know Ricky, I'm not like you, I used to lead a normal life."

"You never had a normal life. You used to live alone. I wanted to be your family." Ricky said roughly.

"I mean, I -" Sunyoung couldn't complete her sentence. Ricky hugged her tightly.

"I love you so much! Why don't you understand? I don't wanna let you go! And I won't! EVER! "

Sunyoung was shocked to see Ricky this soft. Sunyoung hugged her back. " I love you too.. "

Ricky looked at Sunyoung. "What? Did I just hear right? " His smile got wider.

Sunyoung patted his head. "Yes Mr. Mafia. You did. I LOVE YOU. YOU ONLY YOU. "

Ricky started giggling. Sunyoung laughed at his cuteness.

"May we kiss?" Sunyoung asked.

"Obviously baby." Ricky smiled . Tears were sparkling inside his beautiful eyes.

He looked so amazing. Sunyoung thanked God in her mind for giving her an amazing boyfriend.
"It doesn't matter if you're a mafia. Just know that, I love you and I'm always with you, no matter what."

They kissed. Sunyoung hugged him so tight. They both were lost in the precious moment.

"Don't cry, baby." Sunyoung said shyly while wiping Ricky's tears.

"Aww my baby just called me baby! " Ricky said gladly.