·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Sunyoung is now living with them like it was usual. Before she used to sleep alone but now she sleeps with Ricky.

They were so happy together. They loved each other so much. But Ricky was suspicious about Sunyoung's identity. He asked her so many times but she couldn't say anything like that.

Sunyoung decided to tell Ricky about her revenge. Now there's no need to worry cause her boyfriend is a mafia. She could easily kill the guy who killed her parents.

"Ricky? You there? " Sunyoung asked while knocking on the gangs private rooms door.

"Yeah, do you want anything?" Ricky replied from inside the room.

"I gotta tell you something."

"Wait in our room, I'm coming in half an hour."

"Okay, I'll be waiting."

________________________

"Hey!"

"Ricky, there is something that I wanted to tell you from a long time."

"What is it baby?"

"I- I want revenge."

"You want what?"

"You know my parents were murdered 6 years ago."

"Yeah"

"I want to find the murderer and take revenge."

"What, really? My baby wants to kill someone and take revenge? How hot.. Shhhh" Ricky said while hugging Sunyoung.

"Yes, right. Will you help me find him? "
"Of course! My baby wanted a thing and I won't do that? Never gonna happen." Ricky smirked.

"Thank you so much! " Sunyoung kissed Ricky's checks.

Ricky patted Sunyoung's head and said, "I have some works, I'll be coming home late. Don't wait for me okay? Sleep early."