Prologue

In the vast expanse of the cosmos, an awe-inspiring sight unfolded as a colossal pod descended from afar, hurtling towards a nearby planet. However, just moments before breaching the planet's atmospheric veil, an immense ethereal entity emerged, its presence radiating an otherworldly essence. With its mesmerizing eyes shimmering in an array of rainbow hues, the being's gaze fixated upon the plummeting pod, accompanied by a mischievous grin noticing the being inside the pod.

With a swift motion, the towering entity gracefully caught the pod within its colossal hands, its iridescent eyes intensifying in brilliance. Yet, instead of preserving the pod's trajectory, an intriguing twist transpired. The mysterious being, whose massive form surpassed the magnitude of the very planet it stood upon, seemed to revel in a malevolent delight. In a sinister tone, it declared, its voice carrying a hint of wickedness, "Let us witness your growth, young one."

Thus, the pod, now released from its grasp, descended relentlessly towards the awaiting planet's surface. The colossal figure, shrouded in a cloak of darkness, as it's figure was much more larger than the planet itself, which seemed like a mere ball in its presence. It becoming a mysterious overseer ready to observe the consequences of its decision.

As the echoes of the ethereal being's voice resonated through the universe expanse, its amusement reverberated with a a crazy laugh. "So, the reign of the second generation has already begun, has it?" It mused, seemingly delighted by the unfolding events. "My, oh my, how fortunate I am to find myself in possession of such a rare and precious gift!"

The being's laughter filled the celestial air, a symphony of eerie delight that carried both anticipation and a touch of wickedness. With curiosity, it eagerly awaited the spectacle that was about to unfold, "Let's see how much a Diamond can fall into despair and emerge as a newfound creation! Hyuhaha!!" it exclaimed, its laughter echoing through the space once more. "Hyuhaha!!"