Chapter 39 : More work.

Third person point of view

" Who shall we start with ? " Wonwoo asked. " I saw a photo of Dokyeom as soon as I opened. Let's start with him ". Jungkook replied. " Alright ". Mingyu said and also looked up for all of Dokyeom's photos and uploaded them. " Done ". Mingyu said. " Me too ". Jungkook also responded. 

Wonwoo also scrolled through the photos. " Let's start with the A shots ". Wonwoo said. " The third one ". Jungkook said. " Fifth too ". Mingyu added. " The ninth one ? " Wonwoo asked. " That looks fine too ". Jungkook said. " How many in total ? " Mingyu asked looking at Wonwoo. Wonwoo looked up and they met eyes all of a sudden. 

Wonwoo froze. Jungkook looked up when he heard no answer. " What happened ? " Wonwoo looked down shaking his head. " Nothing ". " Oh ". Jungkook turned to Mingyu. He asked with his eyes. Mingyu shrugged and shook his head saying he knows nothing. " Hyung ". Wonwoo looked up at Jungkook. 

" How many per each one ? " " It is 6 I think. Let me confirm ". Wonwoo asked and it was 6. " 6 ". Jungkook and Mingyu nodded. They continued to discuss and they narrowed out 6 photos. They decided to put 3 good ones for sure. Out of the other 3 it is either all 3 not just cool ones or 1 cool and 2 not cool photos or candid ones. And also out of 6, 3 of each outfit.

DK got 3:3 of cool and not cool. " Who next ? " Mingyu asked looking at Jungkook. " Our Jaehyunie ". They laughed and started uploading his. " What is this ? " Jungkook said looking at the pictures. " This is so unfair ". Mingyu also said. " You want me to pick from these ? It doesn't make sense ". Jungkook laughed. 

" I know right ". Mingyu rested his chin on his fist as he scrolled through. " Hyung, it is up to you to choose for this guy. We give up ". Jungkook said and Mingyu also nodded. Wonwoo chuckled. " Alright ". He selected the six and told them. Jaehyun's ended up being all cool ones in a way. " Next ~ " Mingyu said stretching. 

" Let's go with Seungkwan ". " Okie dokie yo ". Mingyu said making the other two laugh. " This guy's is definitely fun ". Jungkook said and they all laughed. " Why do I want to pick only funny ones ? " Mingyu said looking through them. Seungkwan's also ended up being the same 3:3 as Dokyeom. " Next one please ". Mingyu asked. 

" Vernon ? Did I say it right ? " Jungkook asked. " Right ". Wonwoo said and they picked his. " He reminds me of Dicaprio ". Mingyu commented. " I know right. I kept thinking he had looked somehow similar, but couldn't put a finger on it ". Jungkook said when realization hit him. " Check the tenth one ". Mingyu said looking excited. 

" Woah ". Jungkook exclaimed. " How is it so good ? " They chatted and finished his too. " How many more are we left with ? " Mingyu asked. " Two more. BamBam and you ". Jungkook answered. He got up and stretched. " Shall we take a break and do after dinner ? " Jungkook asked looking at Wonwoo. 

Wonwoo was about to say no but he saw the both of them who were pouting. He sighed and nodded. Both of them grinned. Mingyu got up from the chair and fell on his bed. Jungkook went to sit beside Wonwoo. Wonwoo also put his laptop away. Mingyu took out his phone. Jungkook put the pillow on Wonwoo's lap and slept with his head on it. 

Wonwoo got a notification and picked up his phone. It was a photo. It was his own photo in which he was sitting right in the place. He looked up at Mingyu. Mingyu wasn't looking at Wonwoo, but he had a smile on his face. 

Mingyu : You look really cute hyung. I couldn't help but take a photo.

Wonwoo rolled his eyes. 

Wonwoo :  Shut up. 

Mignyu :  Give me a smile so that I can take a better one . 

Wonwoo : Fuck off. 

Mingyu smiled wider. He turned to look at Wonwoo. Wonwoo glared at Mingyu. Mingyu shook his head smiling and went back to typing. 

Mingyu : You look even cuter when mad. 

Wonwoo put his phone away not willing to respond any more. " Shall we go for dinner ? " Jungkook asked and sat up. " Yep ". All three of them walked out. " You can go. I will go with Jun ". Wonwoo said and went to his room. Jungkook and Mingyu went to meet the others and had dinner together. 

-MG

Author notice :

Our flirting king is back ! 😂🤣 I wonder how Jungkook will react if he knows about that conversation. 😂 He would once again be surprised his brother didn't snap. 😂🤣