13. Can I Join?

Jaime walked in on the most amazing thing. Rieka and Cersei in bed together. Cersei's head was in her Rieka's lap, her stomach bulging slightly, a sweat on both their faces that despite the sheets tangled around them made Jaime know they were very naked beneath the fabric.

"I like this. Can i join?" Jaime questioned.

"No." Cersei demanded.

"Hi jaime." Rieka answered unabashedly.

"Hello rieka." Jaime answered getting closer.

"Go away." Cersei countered. Rieka's pretty tully blue eyes rolled as she got up pulling on her robe, Cersei hated how Jaime's eyes raked over her curves as she dressed slowly. 

Cersei had shared everything with Jaime, she didnt want to share Rieka too. 

When the faith arrested Loras queen Margaery demanded that King Tommen take action as she knew Cersei was behind it.

'Why is my brother in a cell?''

'I don't know.' Tommen said his hand on his silverware as he stared up at her his food going cold before him as Margaery's hands slammed down on the table in outrage 'I didn't do it.'

'We both know who did,' Margaery corrected 'you told me she was returning to Casterly rock'

'You're saying my mother is behind this?'

"I'm in a good mood Jaime, dont ruin it." Cersei begged. 

"What did you do?" Jaime countered as RIeka poured herself a cup of tea. "Did you sleep well my soon to be wife?" 

"Margaery thinks we are already wed I think." Rieka remarked. "Poor girl already knows how to push Cersei's buttons."

"Thats a shame, I was asking about you." Jaime reminded her sitting beside Rieka, their thighs brushed together. Jaime wondered how it worked, two women together. He could imagine but he wanted to see, he was a visual learner. He wanted more than just to see he wanted to participate. 

"I'm good, baby seems fine, I was tired out last night, slept perfectly." Rieka added, Cersei would like to take credit for that, exhausting her beautiful lover. 

'She's jealous you're not hers anymore arresting my brother is her revenge.' Margaery declared.

'Aren't you and mother getting along?' Tommen remarked and Margaery let out a deep sigh annoyed at how ignorant he could be you it was a blessing in disguise at times.

'Oh my sweet sweet King,' she said plopping down 'do you have any affection for me at all?''

''Of course I do.' he said grabbing her hand 'you are my queen.''

When Rieka heard what happened to Loras she knew Cersei was behind it. 

"Who's the queen!" Cersei declared lifting her glass.

"You got loras thrown in a cell?" Jaime questioned.

"I did no such thing." Cersei assured. "I just made sure the new High Sparrow knew what Loras was like, its a sin you know." Rieka gave her a pointed look. 

"No one is pure." RIeka countered. "We all have sin. No one is guiltless besides should we be-"

"We are fine, we are perfect." Cersei corrected. "He is the monster here. Not us." 

"You just want more drama so that Tommen doesnt insist you marry Loras." Jaime realized. 

"Can't wed me to him if he is in jail accused of such things," Cersei declared happily.

''I can't bear to think of my brother locked away in some grimy cell.' Margaery told Tommen sadly it was the most honest thing she's ever told him.

'I'll set him free for you.' Tommen assured