2

Jay's pov
-----------------
I was surprised when I saw a text from Jay being that he had been ignoring me for the past couple of weeks, so I immediately opened the message and saw that it read " meet me in the locker room at practice, come a little late so we can talk."

I replied saying "ok."

_____________________________

skipping to the end of school

I nervously walked out of class and into the bathroom to prepare myself for what was about to happen, I waited for about thirty more minutes and headed to the gym locker room. Once I entered I saw Jalen sitting down on the bench near the showers , once he saw me he got up and I put my bag down as he started to walk to me.

"I'm sorry for kissing you and shit I was just high and caught up in the moment, I really didn't mean to and I'm really sorry." I blurted out

" It's ok I get that we were both high and all but just don't let it happen again I don't see you in that type way" he said

" Yea I getchu , so we can be friends again patna?" I said holding out my hand trying to hide the fact that I was heartbroken hearing him say that

" Fasho patna" he said as we dapped each other up

After we talked we left the locker room and Into the gym for our practice and up to our coach to give an excuse to why we were late. We played for about another 2 hours until it was time to go. Me and Jalen usually ride tg so I waited for him and we left.

__________________________

In the car

" U wanna come to my house and get ya ass beat at 2k?" He asked in a taunting tone

" Nigga please, the only one getting they ass beat is u, I win everytime" I said

" Bet." He said
____________________________

At jalen's house

Jalen's pov
-------------------

"LET'S GOOOO I WIN AGAIN" jay happily screamed

" Mmcht man you suck" I said muggin him

" Ahahaha ur madd niggaaaa" he said taunting me

"ain't nobody mad bitch" I said

"Who u calling a bitch, BITCH" he said

so I jumped on top of him pushing him to the ground we started playfully wrestling and I ended up straddling in his lap and we froze as I looked at his lips and smashed my lips against his and bit down on his bottom lip and he opened then I placed my tounge in his mouth and sucked on his tounge until I saw Simone standin in the doorway with tears in her eyes.

I immediately pulled away and got up and ran after her calling her name as she kept running down the street. Once I caught up with her I grabbed her arm.

" Get the fuck off me Jalen!, How could u after all the things I did for u, your gonna cheat on me!" She screamed while hitting on my chest and crying. I looked at her with so much guilt in my eyes seeing how much it was hurting her. speechless.

" I'm so sorry mony I swear it meant nothing it just happened please forgive me, I wasn't even thinking please I'm so so sorry mony " I pleaded with her, and after so many I'm sorry's she forgave me and told me that if it happened again she would never forgive me.

After I got back to my house I saw that jay wasn't there anymore which was good because I didn't feel like dealing with him rn.

I tried to go to sleep but I just couldn't get jay off of my mind so I decided to text him.

Jay's pov
---------------------

after what happened I just left not even waiting for him to get back because I just couldn't face him after that knowing that it would be very awkward.

Once I got home I hopped in the shower because no matter what situation a nice warm shower at night always calmed me down. After I got out of the shower and changed and brushed my teeth I got into bed and tried to sleep but I just couldn't get Jalen off my mind. So I picked up my phone going on Instagram to try to get a laugh to forget about it until I saw a message from jalen reading " look just stay away from me don't talk to me you've already made things weird enough."

I read the message with a mug on my face because how HAVE I made it weird when HE'S the one who kissed me? I didn't even respond I just read it and blocked him because he has me fucked up.

GIVE ME FEEDBACK

luv y'all 😘