6

Jay pov

today me and Jalen are going on our first official date together so I'm getting ready to look goodt for my mannn.

I left the bathroom to pick out my fit I ended up picking out some black and white amiri jeans, with a black hoodie, and my black cats, once I finished I texted Jalen if he was ready yet and he said to give him 20 more mins and he'll be here.

I got a text from Jalen saying that he was outside so I headed downstairs and left our locking the door.

" Wassup bae" I said opening the door with a huge smile

" What up my baby"  he said starting the car up

" So where we going ?" I asked

" You'll find out" he said

Timeskipppp

" We here" Jalen said

Once I looked ahead I saw China town! I always loved China town since I was a kid but I never really went.

" Omgg bae China town! " I said getting out the car

" Yea u like it?' he asked

" Yesss I love it " I said hugging him from behind.

We walked in and just started exploring different foods and drinks and buying clothes and different stuff.

After walking around for so long we decided to go to this little restaurant.

We got inside and ordered dumplings, pho, egg rolls and a bunch of other stuff.

" This shit is so good" Jalen said

" Fr like we needa come here more often"

After we finished eating we headed back to my house and Jalen decided to stay over.

We got inside of my room and changed and put on a movie and cuddled. He kissed me and I kissed back harder leading into a heated make out session. I bit on his lip making his gasp and I quickly slid my tounge into his mouth licking all over. He eventually pulled away for air

" Clothes off" I said with mine already off

He took off his clothes and laid on his back with his legs spread, I was aligned with his hole ready to push in untill he smacked in my chest.

" Wait, it's my first time go easy on me " he said looking away until I grabbed his chin making him face me

" Don't worry I got u , imma make sure u good''

He nodded his head then I slowly pushed in hearing him wincd then moan shortly after. I just stayed and didn't move so he could get adjusted to my size. Once I got the green light I started to move at a faster pace hearing him moan and groan.

" Nngh ughgg I can't do itttt"

" Yes u can "

He clenched onto my dick making me get really close on the verge of coming but I couldn't nut quick

" You boutta come baby" I asked

" Yesssss nngh fuckkkk jay"

" Go head " I said and he quickly released as well as me cumming in side of him. We got cleaned up and the quickly went to sleep both of us being worn out and tired.

Heyyy tell me what yall think 😘

Boutta end this at 10 chaps