3

Third Pov:  As Sky made it into his dorm he flopped onto his bed tired from the recent events that occurred last night . As he just laid their thinking about everything that happened last night he suddenly remembered that Nola didn't leave with him or rain , " Ohh nooo she's gonna kill me and rain. What if something happened to her? or they found out she wasn't supposed to be there?" Sky thought out loud, deciding to text her later to let her cool off .

Nola's Pov:  As I put on my clothes to head to the school for a student meeting
Clothes :

Walking out of my dorm to head to the school I get there to see everyone there including sky, as I walk into the room heads turn towards the door cause i was a little late but I really didn't care I just wanted to go back home and eat something an...

Walking out of my dorm to head to the school I get there to see everyone there including sky, as I walk into the room heads turn towards the door cause i was a little late but I really didn't care I just wanted to go back home and eat something and watch criminal minds.

Sky's Pov: hearing the door open I saw Nola walk in with a neutral look on her face and instantly felt bad cause I still didn't check up on her from the other night, "alright so let's get started now that everyone is here" p'some said

(Small time skip after the meeting)

Third Pov: As Nola packed up all of her stuff to go back to her dorm sky walked up to her and asked me if they could talk. "What is it sky?" Nola asked with a hint or irritation in her voice " I just wanted to apologize to you at the race I didn't realize until I got to my dorm in the morning I love you and I'm sorry I would never do that to you intentionally" sky said so fast she basically had to read his lips to understand what he was saying.

"Sky it's alright no one at the race saw me leaving and I made it home safe I love you too just slow down , now did you talk to rain?" Nola responded to him trying to get him to calm down

"No I haven't spoke to him he was supposed to be here helping with the meeting"Sky said with a faint blush his face trying not to look her in the eye, " Well don't worry bout him cause he's gonna have to deal with me but don't think you're off the hook either you have to do something for me" Nola said with a tiny smirk on her face.

"What is it that I have to do so you won't be mad at me anymore?" Sky said with a hint of nervousness in his voice his body was still warn out from his previous incidents. "I want to kiss you but only if you accept" she whispered into his ear holding him by the waist so the other people In the room wouldn't hear anything.

Sky Pov: After letting the words Nola said to me really sink in I realized she was waiting for an answer so I just shook my head yes. "No bub I need a verbal answer from you not a head nod" she said to me gently with a warm smile on her face , "yes nola you can kiss me" I told her with a blush on my ears.

Third Pov: After nola got the response she was looking for she lent down cause she was just a little taller than sky, leaning in closer towards him until their lips finally touched starting off soft and sweet then sky started to lean towards her to deepen the kiss but before he could she pulled away with a smile on her face " gotta get going now but I love you" "I love you too".