4

Prapai's Pov: As I'm going around the track on my bike all I can think about is the boy from my recent encounter and how good the feeling of being with him was in that moment and good he felt and looked riding on my jr.

Not even of what felt like a few seconds later I was done with the track and was heading over to payu's younger brother to give him the bike so I could leave telling him that I was going to pursue the boy from before heading to the location that rain sent me.

Sky Pov: As I'm laying on my bed reading my manga books for the hundredth finishing it then looking for the next volume to keep reading, looking around on my bed not finding it, as i looked around i noticed the time being 11:00 and realised i stayed up all night again . Feeling hungry I headed to my small fridge to see what I had and found some cup noodles and decided to eat them the get in the shower buy before I could I got a phone call from an unfamiliar number and decided to pick it up cause I don't always save everyone's phone number.

Third Pov: " Hello... hello... Sawasdee krub... hello can you hear me?" " Loud and clear" "Who's calling please?" "And who's asking?" "I don't know who you are but if you're trying to annoy me I'm hanging up." " Hot headed aren't you I wonder if you're hot and bothered too, do you want me to help cool you down?"
Smiling sarcastically Sky responded "In case you didn't know humans are warm blooded and I'm human it's normal for my to be hot, you don't have to help me cause I don't associate with cold-blooded animals.. farewell!" Hanging up the phone mumbling asshole continuing on his previous task to make his food . Suddenly he got another phone call from a the same number.

"If you've got a lot of time to spare, I suggest seeing a shrink." " No need for that. I know the nature of my illness, and it must be treated from the source..prepare yourself, I'm gonna pursue you." " Who are you?" "A hot wind god." " Hey! Wait! Don't hang up!
What the hell, wind?"

Sky Pov: Nah someone like him won't be attracted to me. Going on with making my noodles suddenly my phone started ringing again!!! Not looking at the name calling me I picked it up.

"What now?" "I just wanna tell you it doesn't hurt when you call me an asshole I'm used to it" then they had the nerve to hang up on me.

Then my phone started ringing again!!!!

" What now!" " are you angry with me ?"
Looking at who called me I saw that it was rain.  "No I'm about to eat." "Then I won't bother you, enjoy your lunch!" Smiling when he said that I hung up the phone with my appetite gone I decided to just go take a shower heading to the bathroom with my towel on my shoulder, until a thought popped into my head to just power of my phone so that's what I did.

??? POV: sitting in my gym looking at my phone trying to call him again but the phone went straight to voicemail.
"I've never met anyone who's so cute at being rude be careful or this asshole will be your future boyfriend." Putting my phone down going back to my workout.