5

Sky's Pov: Heading out of my dorm to go to school P'joy approached me.

"Sky!" "Yes P'joy?" " Are you going to class?" "Yes." "First day of semester do your best!" "Yes thank you." "Right have you heard about the tenant in room 204?" "No" " she broke up with her boyfriend the whole floor heard them fighting last night, I heard it loud and clear. Looks like the guy was a two-timing , have you heard , do you know anything about it?" "Not at all." "Then I'll continue. The girl was all screaming and shouting and" "P'joy." "Yes?" "I need to hurry or I'll be late ,please excuse me." " Sorry I got carried away. Run along."

Third Pov: As Sky walked away from P'joy to make it to school he suddenly got a text from an unfamiliar number not seeing P'joy looking over his shoulder until the last moment smiling awkwardly when she realized she got caught.

As he heads to school he sees Nola walking towards the building with the same uniform he had on cause she didn't like the skirts the girls had to were and decided to go to the principal and see if she could were the boy's uniform and he said yea , her locks in a ponytail without any makeup on other than her lips and in his opinion she looked pretty.

Nola Pov: Walking into the building with my headphones on and my bag on my arm I headed towards my first class of the day which i happened to share with rain and sky, as the class started I took out my notebook and started taking down notes for the class I know I was not going to remember anything but the notes as looked towards the board I saw sky pick up his phone when he go a message looking very irritated with whoever was texting him I decided to just ignore it cause it was not my business who mess him I would only
intervene when he wanted me to do so.

(Time skip)

After class was over I headed over to the auditorium with the rest of the lower students to watch the performance and support rain and sky. As everybody got settled on the floor fig started singing the song "chicken white butt" with everyone joining in with him except for me I just decided to clap in the background, as the drums stopped fig explained how he wanted the freshman to save while they were sitting. Starting the drums up again and singing a few kids really started getting into it especially this one girl who looked like she was having a seizure in her seat when fig called her up to stand with juniors and himself and called out p'som cause the girl who I found out from hearing her name is ray was dancing better than him which caused a dance battle between those two, from then on the event went fairly well and before you knew it the event was over everyone stood up thanking the juniors and walking out to head home me doing the same myself till I heard my name.

Sky pov: watching as the kids headed home by the door telling them goodnight I saw Nola walking away from a different exit I called out to her to see if I could get a ride home "Nola!" She turned around waving towards me as she saw that it was me calling her walking back over. As I got my box of the ground from locking the door I heard some girls talking to this guy as I looked back towards Nola I saw the one guy I was avoiding... the guy from the race, panicking I tried to hide myself with the box I was carrying but it seemed like he already saw me taking my chances to make a run for it I was to late rain called me out taking me over to the guy having a conversation with him so I tried to leave towards Nola but rain stopped me .. Again. Trying to make small talk rain introduced me and him and i finally realized who he was after he said my name "Wind ... P'pai" shaking my head as he gave something to rain Nola finally made it over towards the small group that was made with the lot of us.