𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Dedicated to: geenai and NatashaMartei

__________________________________________

Trevor's POV.

"You are dismissed."

I said and they all stood up, bowed lightly and walked out of the room. I sighed and turned to Nikki who stood beside me.

"What's next on my schedule?" I asked her.

"Nothing sir. You are free." She replied.

I smiled happily and stood up from my seat. She proceeded to take the files I used earlier and I pocketed my hands.

I wonder if complementing her new hairstyle would be too much. Even though it is beautiful.

"Do you want to get lunch?" I asked her.

She turned to me and brought out her phone.

"Yes Sir. What would you like to order?" She asked me.

I sighed.

"No Nikki. I meant, would you like to have lunch with me?" I asked her.

Realization hit her and she tensed a bit before giving a smile I hated to see her with. What do you call it again?

A fake smile?

"Oh thank you very much for your offer sir but I'll have to cancel. I have things to do and--"

"-It's an order then." I cut her off.

She looked at me skeptically and I raised my eyebrows before walking to her.

"Would you disobey your boss?" I asked her.

She sighed and looked down not giving me an answer.

I rolled my eyes and stepped away from her. I turned to walk towards the door but I couldn't take it so I turned back to her.

"What am I going to do with you? It's just lunch!" I snapped.

"And as your employee, I don't have a choice but to obey your commands." She said calmly.

I moved closer to her and held her shoulders.

"And what about Nikki? What does Nikki want?" I asked her softly.

It took a minute before she looked up at me. I was ready to take her enticing lips just right there and then but her next words halted me.

"I don't want too." She said.

My hands fell and my anger resurfaced again.

"Well thankfully, you're my employee." I said and dragged her out.

--------***--------

  I dragged her to the booth and made her sit then I sat down opposite to her.

"Now order." I said and grabbed the Menu. I looked up at her and found her staring at the menu on the table.

She looked uncomfortable, mad and annoyed. I'm sure it would only take a few loose screws to make her yell at me.

But I won't loose those screws. I would rather tame and control them.

"Nikki." I called.

She looked up at me and I sighed.

"Don't you want to eat? Are you going to watch me eat?" I asked her.

"I'm not hungry." She replied.

This girl.

"You're not hungry or you just don't want to eat with me?" I asked her.