Go Fuck Yourself

A/N: This one-shot was inspired by the meme above, found on Instagram. Then, my lovely friend Fem-Moony had this song come up simultaneously on her playlist. We took this as a sign that this one-shot had to be written. Enjoy.

Eve and Kayce lay tangled in bedsheets and each other, covered in sweat. Empty bottles of various liquor lay strewn across the floor, some soaking into the cheap industrial carpeting that the motel had foolishly installed, thinking it would somehow stand up to the type of people who stayed in their establishment.

The room smelled strongly of alcohol, body odor, and sex. It was summer in Las Vegas and the sole air conditioning unit underneath the room's window was no match for a drunken night of fucking.

Kayce was still inside her, half-hard, though it had been a good ten minutes since he came. He idly pinched and twisted at her right nipple, which caused little moans and shudders. It was enough to keep his cock interested. Unlike many men, getting drunk never kept his erection away. And there was nothing like a hot, horny drunk girl to make him stand at attention.

It had been a good night. Eve sounded like a porn star when he fucked her, making him feel like a king. She was up for any type of booze and had even sucked him off without him needing to suggest it. Looking down at those deep brown eyes, surrounded by smudged mascara, was enough to get him off as she kneeled before him with that sinful mouth.

So it was surprising when she smacked his hand away from her tit. "Stop it," she hissed. "Enough is enough already." She pulled back, causing him to slide out of her cunt, and rolled away.

Of course, this gave him a fantastic view of her round ass. So he sidled up behind her, moving aside her tangled hair to suck on her neck. He pressed himself against her backside, driving his erection against her crack. "Come on, Eve. One more round before we hit the road?"

He grunted when her elbow landed in his gut. "I said NO!" she yelled. She stood up, stalked across the room to the bathroom, and shut the door. After a minute he heard the toilet flushing, and then the shower running. Kayce sighed. Eve could be a bitch when she was coming down from drinking, and he supposed his luck had run out.

But he had to take a piss, so he pushed himself off the bed and tried to open the bathroom door. "What the fuck, Eve?" he shouted when he found it locked. If she thought that would stop him, she had another thing coming. He stepped back a few paces and kicked the door at the height of the doorknob. It only took two kicks before the flimsy thumb lock broke. The door swung open weakly on bent hinges.

"Kayce, you massive bastard!" Eve shrieked from behind the shower curtain. She stuck her head out, and he snorted at how her mascara was fully running down her face now.

"You look like a clown," he chortled as he lifted up the toilet seat and urinated into the bowl. When he flushed, she shrieked again as the water pressure shifted and cold water sprayed her.

"Get out, you piece of shit!" she yelled. She threw a tiny motel soap at him, which he dodged easily.

"I paid for this goddamned room, and I'll use any part of it I want!" he yelled back. "If you don't like it, you can go fuck yourself!"

Eve sneered at him, looking him up and down in a way that caused all his blood to travel back to his cock. "Fuck me yourself, you coward," she snarled, flipping him off before pulling the shower curtain closed again with a snap.

Now he had a raging hard-on and was seeing red. "Don't mind if I do," he growled. He yanked aside the plastic sheet standing between him and his objective, popping a few of the rings from the curtain rod. They clattered to the tile floor, bent and broken.