Follow Me Down

Scenario: Joe Goldberg (Season 1 of "You" era) x MC (Invidia), who has a thing for twisted men.

****************************

Invi walked into the small bookstore. Her college campus had one, but she preferred giving her money to local businesses. Or rather, she preferred to give her mother's money to a local business. When that monster died, it would be her money. Until then, she would (sort of) play by her rules and do things like attend college.

She was strolling through the aisles when she felt a pair of eyes on her. Unsurprising; she was a young woman with an alluring figure that she kept up with punishing workouts and a customized diet, the best skin that expensive spa days and luxe products could buy, and long, glossy hair maintained by the most exclusive salon in New York.

And to piss off Mother Dearest, she showcased all of this gloriousness by wearing vintage and secondhand clothing. Right now, it was a pair of denim cutoffs that were shredded in provocative ways and a faded band t-shirt that slipped off one shoulder.

Invi glanced around and saw a man staring at her. He was lean but looked strong. His eyes were dark and his gaze was almost feral before he put the mask of a harmless bookstore employee back on.

"Hello. Can I help you find anything?"

She looked the man up and down. He had a hot nerd vibe going, and she liked it. She was also very intrigued by what she saw in his eyes before he hid it behind what he thought was acceptable to the public.

Invi gave him a seductive smile. She tore her name off the top of her class schedule, tucked it into her purse for later, and handed him the list. "I'd love to get help from you."

He looked at her class list closely, then up at her face. "So...you're wanting a few textbooks, I suppose?" He tilted his head slightly, staring at her. His brown eyes were piercing, and she squeezed her thighs together for a moment as she imagined him staring at her that way as he fucked her harshly.

She smirked a little as she leaned in closer to speak to him conspiratorially. "Or whatever else you think I might need. I'm open to suggestions."

His eyes traveled slowly and deliberately down her body, then up again, getting darker. "I think you need more than textbooks, don't you?"

He extended an arm, gesturing down an aisle near the back of the store. "Let me show you where we keep the more interesting stuff."

She smiled wider. She had the feeling that this guy would give her what she needed. She glanced at his nametag. "Please show me, Joe." Then she sauntered ahead of him, giving him the opportunity to brand her backside with his stare.

Down the aisle, he picked out a few books and handed them to Invi one by one. He leaned in close and whispered in her ear. "Would you like me to tell you what they're about?"

She shivered slightly from the electric charge of lust that flowed between them. It had been a while since anyone had gotten her this revved up so quickly. She turned her head slightly so she could whisper back into his ear. "I want to know all about them."

Joe smiled playfully, his face right up to hers, eyes locked. He spoke softly, so only she could hear, while he touched the book she held in her left hand while brushing his fingers against hers. "This one is about a serial killer who stalked and killed young women. It describes all the details of their horrible deaths and talks about the horrendous things they went through."