Where the vine snaps

Ichkika ran down the busy sidewalk, tears streaming down her face. She was terrified. Her dad was in danger, and there were no heroes around at this time of night. Their patrols are over. Bumping into a man who yelled "Hey, watch it,” she fell into an alleyway, scraping her hands and knees. Causing her to hiss in pain. This was all too overwhelming; how could she ever find help?
That's when she spotted him. All Might The symbol of peace on the rooftop.
Ichika's pov:
“ALL MIGHT!!! PLEASE HELP ME” I yelled, hoping he would hear me. He glanced at me and jumped down with a tremendous amount of wind that knocked me onto my back.
“What do you want kid? I’m busy.”He glared down at me, arms crossed. He acted differently than he did on TV, or in big flashy villain fights.
“I-i need help p-please. My family i-is in danger. please help us” I begged the annoyed hero.
He looked at me for a moment.” I don’t have time for Low Life villains. Go find another lower-ranked hero.” He began to walk away.No, no, no, no, no, he can’t leave.
“No!” I screamed, grabbing onto his arm.” Please…Please don’t leave…. There are no other heroes on patrol. Please…. Please! Don't leave us. We need help.” I turned my fingers into thick vines wrapping them up his arm.
“ Let go of me. You rotten filth.” He shook his arm aggressively, but I refused to let go.
  “ No! You have to help us!” I demanded, seeing as he wasn’t listening to me asking.
He threw his arm back, making me fly off because it broke my vines.  My back hit the wall. Hard. It was hard to breathe. I glanced to the road where All Might had been, as he jumped off. 
It hurts so much…I can’t breathe…

Third person:
   Meanwhile, Kegio was headed to the alleyway exit of Deika city's Meta Liberation Army headquarters, yawning. It was a long night, trying to stop the destruction of Japan, but that's the job of a hero, right? He hears a scream and rushes to the door. There was an injured girl slumped near a dumpster. A gust of wind followed by a flash of All Might-themed blur leaves the frame. He slowly approached her,  not sure if she was dangerous or in danger, not wanting to startle her either way. “Hey, are  you ok?” Kegio said, squatting down to not intimidate her.
Ichika jumped at the sudden presence." Y-yea m’ ok b-but my family needs help. “ She stood quickly becoming frantic.
Kegio quickly assessed the situation: her, her family, everything around them.” Alright, I can help them . Can you show me where they are?” he calmly asked the mystery girl. Her eyebrows furrowed, while she nodded and made a small grunt, turning on her heel and began running north to Kabukicho city.                  
_________
Kegios pov:
I stepped into the house, the small girl led me to. Seeing a male around his mid 40’s laying on the ground in a dark, staining, rose-red pool of blood. The girl only whimpers, her eyes becoming more glossy, avoiding the man,  and running up the stairs. I squatted down and felt the man's pulse. He was gone. I then went up the stairs, looking for the girl. She was in the room at the end of the hall. It looked like a children's room. She was unlocking a door. She opened it, saying something inaudible, picking up a small girl. At about the age of 6, she was crying lightly. The little girl looked at Kegio, whimpered, and forced her face into her sister's.” Hey kid?” I began to ask the older one,” Can I ask what happened here?”
________

Ichika’s pov:
  I and my sister Akari sat in the police station, waiting for the big #2 Hawks to talk to the police. He said He and the police would question me here. I glance down at my sleeping sister. She had heard everything. She had heard the intruder break in. She had heard the gun that had shot our father. Our
My mother left when I was nine. I watched her arrested and almost died that day. It was the day I decided I wanted to be a hero.  She won’t get out until I am 20. We are alone now, with nowhere to go.

Hawks pov: 
“So who are they?” I ask Tsukauchi
“Ichika Haga,14, Quirk: Plant Manifestation, Attends UA high support course, and Akarki Haga,6, Quirk: unknown, Attends  Koritsu-Hoikuen Nursery school  ” Tsukauchi gave me brief information on both of the girls.
I nod “Do they have anywhere to go? Family wise”,  they probably don't. But giving myself false hope is part of the job.
“Not that I know of, but I can do some digging. For now, They will  go into foster care.” He answers my questions with grim details. Most people who go into foster care never leave. 
I acknowledge this with a nod. “I can take care of them until they find a home.” I am not sure I should have offered this, but it seemed like the right thing to do. It went well with Nightmare. Maybe it will be fine this time.         
   _______