first day

Ichika’s pov Two days later 6:54am :
I finished my shower and went down to breakfast where Akarki, Kegio, and Nightmare were eating. As soon as Kegio saw me, he was up serving food for me.
“Oh-uh never mind .” I’m not hungry. That is what I wanted to say, but I could just hear my dad saying it's rude to turn down food. So I ate, halfway through our silent breakfast. Akarki spoke up, “Are we going to school today?” I watched Kegio almost spit out his drink. Nightmare just looked up
“Uh-only if you two  want to..”Kegio said quietly. I hadn’t started yet..UA began two days ago, but I’ve  been on leave because Kegio told Principle Nezu about my situation. It would be great to start though….even though I didn’t get into the Hero course…
“Uh ya sure,” I say not wanting to miss another day. “I can just go with Night, but uh-what  about Akari  though-arn’t you busy with you’re hero duties? ..” I ask slightly confused about how he would get Akari to school.
“I can call in and let them know that I’ll be late today. I will set up a bus for her later” Hawks replies informatively. While cleaning up our dishes from the morning.
“You two should get going soon,  I suggest you two go and get into your uniforms,” Hawks says like a total dad. I mean I guess he is seeing as he has three children. Within what four days? I get up quickly and head to what used to be Kegio’s office to get my uniform. Then I remembered that  Yuiko got into UA as well. Support course. He might be a bully but he is smart and his quirk is perfect for tech.
  I don’t think I can handle another three years of his torture. Not anymore-
Third-person pov:
She fell to her knees and began hyperventilating. Her jacket to her uniform was half on, and her tie was clasped in her hand. Her mind was flooded with flashbacks of what he had done to her. She slowly curled into the fetal position. She just sobbed unable to move. Nightmare was already ready and waiting for her outside the former office's door. Five minutes passed. She was still not out.

Yukio Teskaumi Age:16Quirk:Metal creation He can make any metal out of thin air! He often uses it to work on tech or restrain someone

Yukio Teskaumi
Age:16
Quirk:Metal creation
He can make any metal out of thin air! He often uses it to work on tech or restrain someone.

    Nightmares pov:
I’ve been standing out here for lord knows how long waiting for her. I was about to leave when I heard sobbing. I open the door and I see Ichika on the ground crying her heart out. “ Oh shit, are you ok? What happened?” I gently kneel next to her, and she immediately grabbed onto my shirt and wouldn’t let go. “ Uhhhh, umm, did something happen or what cause I wouldn’t mind having to kill someone.” She wouldn’t talk, but I wasn’t about to force her. “ Ok, let’s get you up and put the rest of your uniform on.” I help her get the rest of her uniform on, trying to be gentle, not to freak her out or anything. I used one of my quirks to clear her face up, so it didn’t look like she was crying. I then pick her up bridal style and leave the room. “ Kay we’re off,” I said as I walked out the door, trying not to let Keigo see her. My wings pop out, and I hold her tightly. I jump up and started to fly to school as she was in my arms.

Ichika P.O.V
Nightmare helped me get ready the rest of the way. It is embarrassing that she had to help me. This is why I didn’t get into the hero course. I felt a cool and swift wind whip around me when I opened my eyes I saw that we were flying. Nightmare had helped me, and now she was carrying me to school. She deserved an explanation.
“I-I’m sorry” I mummer gripping onto her shirt for dear life.
“ Sorry for what?”, she asked confused, still keeping her eyes ahead, most likely so we don’t run into a building or something.
“Making you wait? I-I just thought about how Yukio is in my class and broke down I’m sorry.” I looked down shamefully, not realizing she did not know who Yukio is.
“ Ok, first there is no need to say sorry, secondly if he ever gives you a hard time you immediately come to get me ok. I don’t care if you get in trouble, if you ever need me don’t hesitate to get me.”
Did she care? No one else ever did except for Midoriya...
Third-person Pov:
She began to cry again “T-thank you… I will” The wind immediately dried her tears and UA was just on the horizon.
Yukio’s pov:
That bitch had not shown up for two days. She probably cowered out of this just like she did everything else. Just like the Entrance Exam.
    A week before, during the Exam
We all sat at the starting line. There were two people I noticed: Bakugou Katsuki, And Ichika Haga.
I’m surprised that she even showed up to this. Not like I’m gonna let her be in my class though. All I have to do is restrain her, then knock her out.Easy.The loud human parrot’s voice came over the speaker.
“AAAAND GOOOO!!!” I scouted out an area without a camera, I spot it and Ichika is just perfectly standing right there. I run over to her among the metal scraps being shot out from people destroying robots left and right. Her back was towards me. All too easy. I pin her and make some barbed wire around her wrists hitting her in the back of the head with my elbow. She has now lost all chances of getting into the hero course.
“AND WE’RE DONE” the loudest man on earth yells through the speakers.
Now I’ve lost my chance to...
Ichika’s pov present time
We land in front of UA and Nightmare puts me down at the entrance.
“Thank you again, I appreciate it” I look down and fidget with my hands. My gloves. They are gone shit shit shit.
Nightmares pov: