Recovery

–Nightmares point of view  12:23 am–
I sit by Ichika's bedside with my eyes closed, Akari on my lap. The repetitive sound of the heart monitor slowly put me to sleep. Kegio left around 8 o'clock to do hero work.
“Oh-You’re still here.” A nurse remarked softly, walking into the room to check on Ichika. I gave a slight nod, in acknowledgment. “Do you need anything? I can get you a blanket or some water or something-” she began to ramble, my appearance normally has that effect on people.
“No. I’m good thank you, do you have any idea when she is going to wake up?” I asked annoyed.
“uhm-No, so sorry.” The nurse apologized sympathetically, checking her IV.
–Kegio's  Pov 5 Am –
I could barely focus on my work today, no better than when Ichika was missing. I’m flying back to the hospital right now. Where all my children are. Seeing as I can’t leave 3 yr old home alone, and the other two are injured . We wouldn’t have to be at the hospital if those two had asked for help. They’re both so reckless: Ichika running away, and Nightmare charging into every fight she sees. Soon they’re gonna start breaking bones like that Deku kid.
  ring I slam into the glass of a skyscraper “God Damit!!” I yell, quickly noticing the terrified workers inside “ Sorry bout that lost focus!” I try to yell through the glass. Turning around, and flying around the building this time.
I arrived at the hospital.
Kegio: “Hello, I’m here for room 897”
Receptionist: “Right, and who are you to the patient?”
Kegio. “ Her Guardian, also the pro hero on her case.”
Receptionist: “Alright do you know where the room is?”
Kegio: “ Yes, I do thank you.”
I walk up to her room where everybody is asleep, well at least I thought everyone was until Nightmare spoke up.
“Hey, have a good time out?" She asked sounding annoyed. When I think about it she hasn’t slept in a while. It’s been around 48 hours since she slept. Knowing her probably longer.
“How is ichika?”

Nightmares pov:
This bird bitch just completely ignored my questio. Not that I care “ She’s been sleeping. Her injuries are healing a lot better than anticipated.” I respond, my eyesstill closed.
“Well, that's good, though I think you should go home and get  some sleep.” He looked at me crossing his arms.        
     “ Well for some reason I can’t because they need to make sure I check out. So use your brain and think about that part of the equation. If I were able to leave I would’ve left a long time ago.” I look over at him and see he’s not too happy with me talking back to him.
   “ Ok, let's get you checked out then hmm?” He started walking out of the room. I followed the stupid birdbrain.
—-A couple of days later—
Ichika’s Pov:
I wake up to a sharp jab of pain in my ribs, and a rush of panic washes over me. As I try to pull my hands from non-existent restraints. I quickly look around the room, I'm in the hospital. I blink trying to settle down, adrenalin still pumping through my body. I should probably let someone know I’m up. I thought quietly to myself and attempted to stand. Only ti fall immediately due to my  injuries. "Shit." I say under my breath, trying to stand again. Not without excruciating pain of course. Though I used the wall to take off some of the weight. 
"OH dear, no you need to lay back down-" A nurse  rushed over to me helping me stand, bringing me to a wheelchair. "I'll call ur Guardian, now do not move. You'll re-open your wounds."

–A few hours later Kegio's Pov–
" She's able to leave today. You just need to pick up her medication from the pharmacy down stairs." The doctor stated looking over his notes
"Alright, thank you." I turn towards  room 897.
"Right kid time to go home" I open  her door to see her just starting at the wall, not responding. I taped her shoulder.  Making her jump " Sorry kiddo didn't mean to scare yah, it's time to go."