4

TW blood/blade

Seungmin

I rushed to Bangchan into the bathroom. "FUCK ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" I asked and looked at him. He had fallen down at the sight of the blade. Blood was everywhere.
"S-Seungmin, what?" He asked and stood up. "Don't worry, I didn't kill someone!" I said and looked at him to check if he was okay.
"Then who's blood -" his eyes widened at the realisation. He took my wrist and revealed my bandages.
"WHY WOULD YOU?" He asked, and damn he looked angry.

Kinda hot-
No Seungmin bad moment!

I just pulled away and told him not to worry about it. Then I shoved him out of my room and put on my outfit.
He still looked worried, but I ignored him.

We went to school like nothing happened. After a while, he forgot about it. Or so I hoped...

It's been several days since that incident. I was clean since that day.
It was the second period. I had a class with Bangchan, Changbin, and that Jeongin guy.

Jeongin came to the class and sat down. Suprisenly, there was a letter for him on his desk. He was reading the letter when I snatched it from his hand. Changbin was standing beside me.

I had told him everything that had happened in the hospital and he was very surprised.

He was grinning at Jeongin while I was reading the love letter. Ew.

"Give it back!" I heard Jeongin scream without any emotions on his face.
"Awww, did the little innie get a love letter? Or did you make it yourself?" I said and laughed at him. I didn't mean it, but I hoped that Bangchan would talk to me if I bullied his friend.

"I don't know who wrote that." He said, and he seemed angry.

"Are you mad because no one loves you?" I said in a teasingly voice. Before Jeongin could respond, I had torn apart the letter and thrown it into the garbage.

He looked like he was about to fight me, when suddenly Bangchan came to help him.

 Finally!

"Hey! Seungmin, you shouldn't do that!" He said with a powerful voice, which made me look down.

"Say sorry to him," He commanded, and I did as he told me.
"Sorry, little innie " I said with the best teasing voice I could do.

Luckily, the teacher came in, and everyone sat down.

After the class, Bangchan had pulled me to the side. "Seungmin, why did you do that to Jeongin?" He asked while giving me an angry stare.

Why?
I don't know.
Because of him?

"I don't know why." I said, and he sighed, disappointed. I looked around and saw that everyone had left the room and we were alone.

"B-Bangchan Hyung?" I said slowly, and he looked to me. "Yeah?" He said.
"Do you really like Jeongin?" I asked.
"HAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed while I was standing there confused.

"Of course not! What I told you in the hospital was just a joke. We're just friends!" He said and tapped my shoulder. I was relieved.

"Why? Do you like him? " He asked.

No, you idiot!
I like you!

I laughed. "No way!" I said, and we both started laughing.

Then Changbin came in and wrapped his arms around Bangchan.
I did not like that view.

"What are you doing? Kissing?" He asked and made kissing sounds. "Get lost," I said and pushed him off of Bangchan. "Let's go, guys. I'm hungry." Said Changbin and pulled us out of the classroom.

We and many friends of Bangchan went out to eat after school and had fun. "Say, Bangchan Oppa." Said some girl who was sitting beside him.

Oppa?
Isn't she Thai?

I was sitting beside Roman, so I leaned to him and whispered, "Isn't she Thai?" and he laughed. I don't know why I asked him, I knew he was drunk. "Yep, she is 100% Thai," He said and took another shot.

Now I gave my full attention to what she was going to say to her 'Bangchan oppa'.
"What sexuality do you have?" She asked and left the whole table shocked. No one had asked that to Bangchan, but everyone wanted to know. Everyone was listening as Bangchan opened his mouth.

"Let's not talk about this here. We should all drink and have fun!" He said and drank like there was no tomorrow.

Everyone was sad. "Are you gay?" The thai girl asked that's when it all crashed. "I don't think it's any of your business." He said still in a calm voice. "Well, I hope not, that's disgusting." She said and drank a little from her cup. "What the fuck?" Said Bangchan with a aggressiv voice and stood up. "Being gay is disgusting? I think you should look into the mirror you little piece of shit! Who do you think you are talking like that? You little- " People were holding his arms so he couldn't go near the girl who was already at the other side of the table.

I went to Bangchan and was holding him away from the poor girl who was hugging her friend. "I think he is just very drunk." Said Changbin and apologised to the girl while dragging Bangchan out of the room. I apologised too and explained that he wasn't that much of a drinker and that we'll bring him home.

I went outside the restaurant where Bangchan and Changbin were waiting for me. "What's with that girl. Little bi-" "Wohaa chill" stopped Changbin him. I laughed at Bangchans reaction. "Why are you laughing?" Said Changbin with a little grin. "Nothing, let's get him home."
"Well, where?" Changbin asked. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE HIS HOUSE IS?" I asked, and he shook his head. "You're his best friend?" I said and kissed my teeth at him, disappointed. "You take him home with you." He said and literally threw Bangchan on me.

"But -" I was about to complain when Changbin had already left.

Finally, home I threw Bangchan on my bed. Luckily, my family was visiting my grandparents, and they had forgotten about me.

I changed into a comfortable outfit and was about to leave when Bangchan woke up. "Seungmin?" He said in a sleepy voice.

Fuck.
God have mercy.

I turned around to a sleepy Bangchan.
At the sight of Bangchan, everything went black and I felt my head hit the ground and Bangchan screaming my name.

A/N:I got a new book in planning and tried a new writing style in it. Minukaa is unactive, so I'll try to be active twice as much! I'm talking about weekly updates, but I don't know yet.