5

Seungmin

I woke up to a worried Bangchan sitting beside my bed. "What happened?" I asked, and he explained that I had collapsed. It was the middle of the night, and I was embarrassed. I had collapsed in front of my crush! "I'll get a taxi and go home." He said and was about to stand up when I grabbed his hand. "Can you stay?" I asked and gave him my puppy eyes. He immediately gave in and threw himself beside me.

I'M STUPID.

"Seungmin, sometimes the voice in my head just says,'Seungmin is cute.' and then I feel the need to hug you and cuddle with you." He suddenly said, and I looked to him.
GAY.
"Do you mind if I hug you?" He asked and gave me the puppy eyes. He used my weapons against me! "O-oh okay," I said slowly, and he started to hug me. I could literally feel my head heat up. "You're so cute when you're not bulling kids." He said and put my head on his chest. His heart was beating fast. "Hmm," I said and fell asleep quickly.

I woke up because Bangchan was moving around. "Good morning," he said and smiled. I smiled back and asked: "What time is it?" He looked at his phone. "5 am. We have school today." He said and got up. Ew. School.

Bangchan slowly took off his shirt and looked at me. "Can I shower here?" He asked.

Oh. My. Lord.
What a white chocolate bar.