Scars (T.C)

"You drew stars, around my scars"

Tara's face was inches away from yours, to the point where you could feel her breath. You two had been dating for a little over a year, yes you had some hot make out sessions but you two never had sex. And tonight you guys were just watching a movie on her couch when she slid her hand onto your thigh, short story short, here we are. "Y/N" she breathed out, "yeah" you responded. "Let's go to my room" she said grabbing your hand pulling you off of the couch.

She quickly closed the door to her bedroom locking if before shoving herself into you, this make out felt different. You both felt hungry for each other. "You are so beautiful Tara" you said in between kisses. You felt her smile. You pushed her gently onto the bed topping her and straddling her waist. Kissing her more, you slid your hands under her shirt feeling a rough patch of skin, knowing it was her scar you didn't mind it and ignored it but Tara couldn't. She quickly flinched and pulled away from your kiss.

"I'm sorry did I do something wrong?" You asked worried. "No no not at all" she said playing with your hair. "I just don't know if I'm ready for you to see me" "what do you mean baby?" You asked lightly.

"I know it may seem stupid, but I can't ignore it. My entire torso being covered with gashes and scars, it's ugly Y/N. I can't even look at myself in the mirror anymore cause it just makes me hate my body even more. I don't want you to think I'm ugly" she said scrunching her nose. "Tara" you said un straddling her and sitting beside her. "Baby I could never think your ugly, ever. Call me cringey or whatever word you like to use but your beautiful no matter what. If your not ready we can go watch a movie it's no big deal. But I want you to know that I think you and your body are perfect in every way, scars or no scars my love" you said.

  You felt your heart ache at the fact that this beautiful women thought she was ugly. "Yeah that was pretty cringey" Tara laughed, but she couldn't deny the butterflies flying through her stomach.

You rolled your eyes falling back on the bed next to her. "I think I'm ready" she nodded. "You sure?" You asked. She nodded again. "Tell me to stop and I will" you said starting to kiss her neck making her groan, giving her marks that she is gonna definitely have to hide from Sam, "I wanna do this" she breathed out. You pulled away and sat up on your knees and she did as well. She slowly pulled her shirt up over her head exposing her in a bra, your eyes were drawn to the scars scattered on her stomach and sides, they were huge, it made your heart break.

"Tara..." you said softly. "Baby im..im sorry" you said feeling yourself tear up. "No no please don't cry" she said placing her hands on either side of your neck. "I'm sorry" you said taking in a deep breath. "You just..you don't deserve this" you said trying your best to not cry, "it's okay" she whispered softly kissing you. "I should be the one comforting you" you laughed lightly, pushing your foreheads together. "Y/N can I tell you something?" "Of course" you said. "No one, and I mean no one has seen my scars. Not even Sam" she said. "I trust you and only you baby" she said. "Oh Tara" you said bringing her into a hug.

You two just sat there for a couple seconds, "okay, are we doing this?" She asked pulling away. You just grabbed her chin pulling her into another deep kiss. She pulled off your shirt admiring your torso and seeing your abs in the lighting. You laid her down moving to her neck. "Can I?" You asked referring to her bra, she nodded quickly. "Words baby" "yes please" she groaned. You unclipped her bra feeling in awe of how you were able to get the most beautiful girl in the world. "Your so beautiful Tara" you kissed down her chest eventually making it to her torso. You kissed every single one of her scars. "Is this okay?" You asked grabbing the hem of her sweats. She nodded.

-15 minutes later-
You both felt out of breath as you laid in Tara's arms. Her breathing into your hair, both of you naked but halfway covered by the blankets. "That was amazing Y/N" she sighed out. "That was my first time" she added. You looked up at her wide eyed. "Baby you didn't tell me that" you said feeling bad. "I'm sorry I didn't think it mattered" "I would have made your first time a lot more special if I had known that love" you said looking up at her.

"I don't need anything special, you were what made it special, I knew I  wanted you to be my first time" she smiled. You just smiled and lightly kissed her neck. Resting your hand on her stomach drawing patterns over her biggest scar. "That feels nice" she said yawning. "Go to sleep baby, I got you" I said. We then switched and she laid on my chest, I continued drawing little designs on her scars. Feeling her fall asleep in my arms.