Pregnant (Part IIII) (J.O)

"She's perfect" Jenna muttered out. You felt yourself tear up once again at just looking at your guys' baby girl, Harley.

She was just an hour old, and you two were already so in love, she's everything you two could have dreamed of and now you have your own family and you couldn't be happier. "She really is Jenna" you said mumbling into her shoulder. Even though the hospital bed was very small, Jenna insisted you get into bed with her. And how could you deny that.

"Im so proud of you, you were so amazing throughout this entire thing. Your astounding Jenna Marie" you said softly, she looked over her shoulder smiling at you. "Couldn't have done it without you" she said kissing your cheek. "You wanna hold her now? She's your daughter too ya know" she laughed, you took in a shaky breath. "I have a daughter" you repeated, the past 30 minutes Jenna has been trying to convince you to hold her but your too worried your gonna mess up and hurt her somehow.

"Baby, your not gonna hurt her, it's okay" she said softly, she carefully passed Harley into your arms making you shake even more, but once she snuggled into your chest you felt all your nerves go away, as if you had been doing this for years you cradled her in your arms. "See, your a natural" Jenna smiled. You teared up, this time the tears managing to escape and running down your cheeks.

"Don't cry baby" Jenna said kissing your cheek. "I'm sorry" you muttered out. "Don't apologize, it's okay" she said leaning her head onto your shoulder. You looked at your baby, seeing the darker tint from Jenna but the nose just like you. It was your eggs and Jenna's body so either way she had both of you. "She looks so much like you" Jenna grinned. Lightly rubbing the top of Harley's head with her finger.

-12:00 am-
You heard a cry and quickly shot up hearing your girl cry, you gently grabbed her off of Jenna's chest and cradled her once again. "Shh Shh Shh your okay my love" you said putting her against your chest and softly patting her back. "Your okay baby" you said. You then softly started singing to her, savior complex by phoebe bridgers and throughout the song Harley calmed down.

"And you thought you weren't gonna be able to do this" you heard, you turned around quickly but not enough to disturb the baby seeing Jenna smirk. "I'm sorry, did I wake you?" You asked, she shook her head. "Its kinda hard to get comfortable after pushing a human out of your body" she said making you both laugh. "I'm sorry baby, can I do anything to help?" You asked, "just come cuddle with me, I want my girls" she smiled.

You got into bed next to her and brushed your index finger on Harley's chubby cheeks, which you love more than anything. "I love you Jenna. And I love you too my sweet little girl" you smiled. "We love you more"