🎩Introduction🎩

______________🎩_____________
3rd person
Madeline was skipping down the hallway with her friends Raven Queen,and Apple White.Although they are all opposites,they all get along amazingly.Madeline turns around and says "Hey have you guys seen my little teacup?I can't seem to find it anywhere!" Raven Queen says "Have you tried looking in your hat? Maybe it's in there."Madeline says "You're so smart Raven!I will look for it right-" Madeline got interrupted when she had bumped into someone,and had accidentally knocked them over.That someone was you.Madeline turns around fast and says "Oh!I am so sorry for knocking you over,I promise I didn't mean to!" Y/n says "Oh it's fine,it really is."While Y/n was picking up her books Madeline was studying her features.The girl had h/l h/c hair,e/c eyes,and s/c Skin.Madeline snapped out of it and says "Again,I am very sorry for knocking into you." Y/n says "Its okay.What's your name?" Madeline says "My name is Madeline,what's yours?" Y/n says "Your name is very beautiful,My name is Y/n" Madeline gets flustered and blushes a little "T-thank you.Your name is beautiful too!" Y/n says "Why thank you Madeline,well I better get to class see you later!"Y/n says while speed walking down the hall to her class.Madeline waves to her as she sees her speed walk down the hall.Madeline then realized that her friends had already rushed to class.Madeline then ran to class before the late bell rang.While rushing down the hall Madeline still wondered about the girl she meet earlier today.

A/N:This is my first time writing a story so let me know how you think about it so far because I really tried my best!!❤️