Chapter N.1

______________🎩_____________
Notes:D/C/M/N = Darling Charmings Middle Name

Madeline's POV
Me and my friends were walking out of class when I had seen Y/N walk out of another class.

I immediately walked over to her and said "Hey,it's me.The girl who you meet in the hall before classes!".Y/N had looked at me and said "Oh yeah,I remember you.Madeline is it?"."Yes that is my name!Glad you remembered it." I said really greatful she remembered my name.

" I'll see you later after classes Madeline." Y/N said walking to class.This time we had more time to get to class since we didn't talk that long which made me a little disappointed but I brushed the felling off and started walking to my next class with Briar Beauty.

Y/N's POV
While I was walking to class with Darling Charming we were talking about Legacy day approaching."Y'know I did she you and Madeline's conversation earlier today.." Darling charming says with a sly smirk on her face.

"Oh yeah?Well what do you know about it?" I ask her looking for an answer. "Don't tell Madeline but I think she likes you.!"She yell whispers to me.I get nervous and start blushing a lot.

"By the look on your face and blush on your cheeks.I can tell you like her back my dear Y/N."Darling Charming says.I was about to deny all of her allegations until I had confessed to her that i did like Madeline. "OH MY GOODNESS,Don't worry my dear.I won't tell a single ever after high soul!"She yell whispered to me.

I trusted her with all my secrets after all she has been my best friend since elementary. "Okay I trust you,but if you tell even a single soul..I will get you Darling D/C/M/N Charming!" "Okay okay,I understand but you can trust me dear.".

I just nodded and we talked about something else while on our way to class.I just hoped Darling Charming wouldn't do anything to ever make me sad.But,I know how much of a gossiper she is.I will just pray to my ancestors that nothing happens nor will word get out about this.

A/N:I really enjoyed making this chapter tbh it was really fun to figure out a new plot for Y/N☺️
Word Count:389