Chapter 2 ♥

*Your dad tells you mother about the thing Liam told*

"Brittany!" your dad called your mum. "Yeah?" your mother came wiping her hands on her apron. "We need to go to London. Now." he said. "That's a good news! We'll meet Shruti there" Your mother said and smiled. "There's a bad news" your dad said. "Wh-what?" your mum asked. "Shruti.. Shruti met with an accident" he said. "WHAT? Shruti what? My-my baby" your mother said and fell on the floor crying. "Is-is she okay?" your mum asked your dad. "I don't think so. Liam called me up and he sounded tensed" your dad said. "Har-Harry. I need to call him" your mum said and reached her phone. "No Brittany, don't." your dad said. "But why?" your mum asked. "He isn't fine too. He might be depresed. Liam has booked our tickets, I'll go get them. Pack the bags" your dad said and tried not to cry. Your mum went inside the room, crying. She packed the bags, kept money and called the taxi. "Ready?" your dad came with the tickets and asked your mum. "Yeah" she said in a low voice. "Don't worry, Shruti will be fine" your dad said as both of them sat in the car and your mother cried on his shoulders. They reached the airport and boarded the plane. Meanwhile at the hospital Liam had called Danielle and Zayn called Perrie. Eleanor was already there as she rushed to the hospital when she heard that you met with an accident. Harry's parents had never met you but they knew about you and Harry so they came too. Harry told not to call any other boy's parent as it would disturb them. "Mummy!" Harry said and hugged Anne like he was a small 5 year old kid. "It's okay baby, she'll be fine, don't worry" she said and he broke into tears. Liam, Danielle, Louis, Elealor, Perrie, Zayn and Niall were sitting on the chairs, tensed. Niall was continuesly blamming himself for the accident so Zayn tried to console him. Harry sat with Gemma as his parents went and talked to other doctors. "The doctor which is doing Shruti's operation is one of the best doctors ma'am, he'll try his best" the manager told Anne. They went to the sitting area and waited for the doctor to tell the result. "How's Shruti?" Louis' mother called up. "No response" he said in a low voice. "Keep us updated Lou" his mother said. "Yea" he said and hanged up...