Chapter 15 ♥

*Bteer than expected*    

It was evening and you were sleeping. You didn't eat anything or did anything special as Harry wasn't there. All you did was, crying. You woke up and checked your phone and had a bunch of messages and phone calls from the lads. Knowing they were going to ask how you were, you didn't reply or call them back. As you were going to the washroom to wash your face, someone came from behind and closed your eyes with his hands. "Who's it?" you asked. "Guess" a raspy voice said. "Harry?" you said and turned around and Harry was on his knees. "I know you hate me at the moment because you probably think I didn't remember our anniversary but the thing is that I went to buy something" Harry said. "To buy what?" you asked. "This!" he said as he pulled out a tiny box perfectly wraped. "W-what is this?" you asked. "Will you marry me, Shruti?" he asked and his eyes shined. "Of course I will Harry, I will marry you" you said and Harry picked you up and spinned you around. You had happy tears in your eyes and you immidiately called your parents to tell the good news and texted all your friends. Harry texted the lads saying, "She said yes! Shruti said yes to marry me" And within an hour you had over 5O messages and calls. Everyone wishing you and Harry congratulations. "I knew Harry wouldn't forget such a special day" your dad said. "Thanks dad" you said. "So when are your plans to get married love?" your daddy asked. "We have no idea. Come over some day and we all including Harry's family will sit together and decide" you said. "Alright! I'll think about it then. Here talk to your mom" your dad said. "Baby, I'm so happy for you" your mum said. Harry by the time talked to his parents too and they were also very happy about the news as according to them, you were a perfect daughter-in-law. "Thank you mum" you said. "Now go and spend some time with Harry" your mum said and you could tell she was crying. "Mommm. Don't cry. Please" you said. "I'm not crying" she said. "Yes you are. Stop crying or I'll start crying too" you said. "I'm just very happy for you babe, go and enjoy this beautiful evening" your mum said. "I love you mom" you said and hung up. "Babe" you heard Harry's sexy voice as he wrapped his arms around you. "I thought you forgot today's day" you said burying your face on his chest. "How could I forget this day love?" he said. You didn't say anything. "I'm sorry" he said as he lift up your chin. "Noo, don't be baby. I loe you" you said. "I love you too" he said and without wasting anymore time he kissed you hard. You both knew you guys needed it. While kissing he threw you on the bed and you unbuttoned his shirt...