Chapter 8 ♥

*Discharing time*

Harry slept beside you the other day after you spent hours talking. He woke up as he realized it was morning and went out. The boys were already there and the discharging papers were ready. "We couldn't wait to take Shruti home so we came and made the papers ready before you guys woke up." Niall said and Harry laughed. "Is Shruti awake?" Zayn asked. "Not yet" Harry said. "Well I have a plan to wake her up" Liam said. All the lads went to your room and started singing... "You're insecure, Don't know what for.. Your turning heads when you walk though the do-o-or!" listening to the best song ever you woke up and the boys completed singing. "And that's what makes you beautiful" Harry ended the song and came to kiss you. "This was the best morning ever" you said and smiled. "Liam's plan!" Niall said. "Thank you" you said. "No problem" he said and smiled. "So it's time to get discharged!!" Zayn jumped in happiness. You laughed. "I'll just change and come" you said. "Okaaaaay" the boys said in chorus and went outside excpet Harry. "What are you waiting for?" you asked. "I know you can't dress up yourself, You need help" he said and smirked. "No I don't" you said and winked. "Yes you do" he said as he undressed you but not completely. He kissed you on your neck and gave you a pure silk dress. "What's this?" you asked. "A small gift for you" he said. "Thanks Haz, it's beautiful" you said and he smiled. You wore it and Harry said, "You look like a princess" "Your princess" you added. "Well we need to go to my parents' place first" Harry said. "Okay" you said and smiled. You both went outside and all six of you drove to Harry's place. "Hi sweetheart" you mother came as you entered the house and she hugged you. The house was big, luxurious and classy. "Your house is perfect" you toldHarry as you had a look to it. He laughed. "What's the menu?" Niall asked as he sat on the breakfast table and you guys laughed. "Hello Shruti" Anne said and hugged you. Your dad kissed you on your forehead and Harry's dad hugged you too. "Shurtttiiii" Gemma came and hugged you tightly. "Gemmmmaaa" you said and laughed. "C'mon I'll show you our house" she said and smiled. "Sureee" you said and both of you went to Gemma's room first. Harry stood there, smiling. "It looks like Shruti's has got a new bestfriend" Louis said. Harry laughed. "Where are the girls?" Harry's mum asked. "WellDani had to go to rehearsals and so did Perrie" Liam said. "El had classes." Louis said. "Oh alright" "Gemma, bring Shruti down.. breakfast is ready" Harry's mum shouted. "Yes mummy, give me one minute" Gemma said as you and Gemma were having a look over Gemma's album. "Harry looked so cute" you said and giggled. "Hazza naked" she said and smirked. You laughed. "Let's go down or mum will kill me" Gemma said as you both went down giggling...