2

MILES lay on his bed, staring up at the bed above him belonging to his roommate, GANKE.(yes ik school is done but pretend they are still free to live in dorms) he was thinking, thinking about all the spider people he had met. he missed every single one of them, especially pavitr, gwen, hobie, and peter. grabbing his phone from his counter he checked the time reading 2:53 am as the luminescent light blinded him for a moment. the creaks above him from ganke moving so damn much interrupted his thoughts so he couldn't sleep the entire night thinking about everything that happened before. god, i can't sleep... he thought to himself groggily, rolling out of bed. lifting a sticky note from the wall he wrote 

GOING TO SWING IMA BE GONE                                                                                                                                        -MILES

and stuck it on the side of Ganke's bed. he slipped on his spider suit and decided to wear his red zip-up along with his jordans as it was a cold Brooklyn night. climbing out the window, he walked up the apartment-like dormitory building and sat on the roof by himself. he sat there, leaned his back against a metal box as he lifted his mask up for some air. he hummed along to motion sickness (wow finally a diff song) and continued his train of thought. the fresh air feels nice... i should swing a bit... miles thought, putting his headphones around his neck and rolling his sleeves up. he lifted his mask back on and cracked his back. just as he was about to stand, his spidey senses tingle a bit, but he brushed it off, its like 3 am? I dont hear any screams..." he thought, looking around. he shoved his phone in his pocket and prepared to circle around the city just in case.

suddenly orange specks appeared in the air, littering the night sky. the orange dots grew, forming a portal much like the one gwen visited him with, appeared.  3 familiar figures lined the edges or the portal, looking at him. as the figures grew clearer, he saw that they were gwen, pavitr, and hobie. something inside miles seemed to shatter. they could of visited this whole time...? its been three years?  he thought to himself, clearly hurt. miles yanked his mask off and looked at the three in disbelief. 

"miles! its been so long!"

"my boy miles! how are you?"

"ey mate, its been a while eh?" 

he blinked the tears away and muttered a small hey back, surprising the three.

"you didn't miss us or what? it's been three years miles! whats wrong!?" gwen asked with a mix of concern and hurt in her voice

"you guys could've seen me this whole time? three fucking  years! hobie I thought you didn't follow rules?" miles rambled, tears spilling out of his eyes.

"miles you know you and pav are my best mates. i obvi tried to see you but miguel took away our watch! please miles i'm sorry i couldnt visit, the guy was so bloody strict about it and he watched us like 24/7! im sorry miles." hobie tried to explain, reaching a hand out to him.

similar answers came from the other two and miles bit his lip, feeling a little better but still hurt.

"miles dont cry, i dont like it when you cry mate." the brit said ruffling miles' hair. he looked at them thankfully and pulled them all into a tight hug.

"and woah! you grew! i could barely recognize you! you got taller, a ton more muscle, but i see your shoe size never changed" gwen commented, jabbing him in the stomach and looking down to see the same chicago jordan's from when they first met. he let out a small chuckle, glad he was finally back with his friends and could pursue his own passion again, art.

--

yall this was really shit i had no ideas for this i might rewrite this leave ideas in the comments i really dont know yallll give ideas plspslspslsps

661 words (ik its short asf lmao)