5

a/n IM BACKKK its been months yall im on break and i finally have time to do tss lets gooo ima do more consistent updates from now on so stay tuned! i havent wrote in a hot secondd so its gonna be crappy lmao :)) hopefully i havent lost too many readers haha

                the four of them stepped out of the portal into earth 50101, mumbai. MILES smiled at the familiar feeling of the portal, missing traveling to other dimensions with his friends.  PAVITR let out an exasperated sigh as he looked up. the other 3 followed and saw a sight of jambles and glitches in the sky, items from other dimensions floating above as if the universe was about to collapse. there was no one in sight and it looked like mumbai was a ghost town, abandoned by any sign of life there ever was. 

"everyone here was evacuated to other parts of mumbai that weren't as affected by the void and since a few months ago, no one has been trying to contain it. it keeps growing day by day and we dont have much time left. i dont know what to do..." pavitr explains, breaking the loud silence.

HOBIE rested a hand on his shoulder. "im sorry mate but i dont think there's anything we can do about this." GWEN and miles nodded in agreement as pavitr sniffled back tears.

"hey maybe we can ask miguel if we can-" miles cut gwen off as soon as he heard his name. "yeah no. no way in hell am i seeing him again! he litterally body slammed me!" miles argued, cringing at the memory. "ffs my dad DIED because of him! because of HIM i cant even see my own dad again!" 

"im sorry mate-" "hold on your dad died? miles im so sorry i wasnt there for you i swear!" gwen cut in, suffocating miles in a hug. hobie joined in and so did pavitr as they had a group hug.  

"hey pav, i think you'll be alright. since the accident only happend in mumbai, as long as you move to a different city things will be fine. voids can only spread so far, it'll be ok, 'aight?" (my au) hobie patted pav on the back as they had one last hug before heading back to earth 1610. 

they all made their way back to mile's apartment ( I CHANGED IT OK ) and all claimed their respective sleeping spots. they gathered in the living room and all sat in an awkward silence. 

"what the bloody hell do we do now..? we've talked about pretty much everything there is to talk about...." hobie fidgeted with his watch as it suddenly flashed red and they're location was shown on a map, just as the watch died.

"shit."

a/n ermmm guys im running out of ideas... do ur girl a favor and comment ideas!!!!1 1000000000000000& chance ill write it guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!