4

a/n - yoo im backk mb for the delay but here's the next chapter :D

The spider gang took a seat at Starbucks and sat in silence for a while as they'd pretty much run out of things to talk about since the previous night.

"soooo you guys have Starbucks huhh... we've got moonbux haha!" GWEN said awkwardly, trying to break the tension. "we dont even have one of these in my universe" HOBIE chuckled trying to keep up the conversation. All of their eyes turned to point at PAVITR who's been, contrary to his usual self, pretty quiet. 

"Pav are you okay-? MILES asked worried, just as he was cut off by a rambling Pavitr.

"no im not okay! we've been containing the void in our universe for the last three years because of the whole canon event thing but now it's growing bigger and more uncontainable and im scared and also Officer Singh found out that and Gayatri were dating and she hasn't talked to me in weeks I dont know what to do!!" Pavitr ranted as he ran his hand through his hair anxiously."

They all looked at him worriedly and shared their concerns for him all offering to go to his universe to take a look, and thats exactly what they did

the four of them swung over to a narrow alleyway and used the last watch with any sort of battery left and made a portal to pav's universe. 

239 words

WOAH. THATS A SHORT ASS CHAPTER

maybe bc i have no motivation and dont know what to write. lmk any ideas. i might also start a knew book which u got a sneak peek at in the nightmares chapter :)

i promise ill come up with longer ones for you loves <3