𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 | 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝

Continuation

Lia's POV

"But Kang Taehyun is younger than eonnie." Chaeryeong said.

"Which is exactly Chaeryeong's type." Ryujin said.

"Museun soliya?!"(What are you saying?) Chaeryeong was about to beat Ryujin up.

"Calm Down." Yuna holds Chaeryeong back.

"Anyways for my pick I'm thinking Han Woobin his parents are major stock holders of your company and he's the same age as eonnie. " Chaeryeong said.

"Kai Kamal Huening. For the same reason as Yeji eonnie with Kang Taehyun." Chaeryeong added.

"Then Kang Leo." "Wait no." Yuna cut off Chaeryeong.

"The thing is. Kai is acting as my boyfriend because of Leo who's actively flirting with me. Leo also happened to be my half brother but he doesn't know. Because my stupid biological father doesn't even know I exist and Kai is the only one in the middle of my awkward situation right now." Yuna explained.

"And Leo is an asshole so let's not consider him at all." Yuna said.

"I saw two possible candidates first is Lee Jeeno. I had met him before his buisness minded too." Yuna said.

"Choi Beomgyu he came from a rich background." Yuna said.

"You gurls should go now. I'll just fix my things." I said. The girls went out the store.

"But Beomgyu isn't with good terms with his parents." Soobin said.

"How did you know that?" I asked.

"Choi Yeonjun, Choi Beomgyu, Kang Taehyun and Huening Kai are close friends of mine." He said.

"I advise you to stick with Park Jihoon, Han Woobin, Lee Jeeno, Park Min-ho. Because likely the four of my friends won't be interested." He said.

"You helped a lot Soobin." I said.

"No worries. Go home now I need to close the bakery." He said.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Soobin's POV

I sat down on my armchair. "So have you found your love interest?" I asked.

"None of these are my type but for the company I guess I'll do it." I said.

"I'm curious, Why are you rushing?" I asked.

"In our family by the time you graduated you'll be in a arranged marriage if you're not in a relationship. So it's better to be this early than be with a complete stranger." I said.

"Now I understand. Then I guess I should tell you. Last Saturday I saw Park Jihoon. He refused to enter the Bakery. I had hand him his order outside." I said.

"Do you think he's in a relationship. Like a private one?" Lia asked.

"I can't really answer that. But even if he is it wouldn't make sense." I said.

"You're right. Like what Ryujin suggested. You're almost like immune if you already met him or her." Lia said.

"So going in there won't make a difference because he's already in a relationship." She added.

We went inside the bakery together. She sat infront of the counter.

I served her the usual.

"I need you to give me plan. I don't want to make any first move." Lia said.

"That's Park Jihoon." I said eyeing him.

"I don't think I can talk to him." She said.

"Oh is that you Julia?" Jihoon surprisingly went inside.

"Have we met?" Lia asked.

"I'm Park Jihoon, I know your father." He said.

"Oh it's nice Meeting you Mr. Park." Lia said.

"Shes not even trying to flirt. Julia you really need to get yourself together." I thought.

"Can I take your order sir?" I interrupted.

The two sat on their own table as they just started talking.

After a few hours. Jihoon went out. Lia sat infront of me. "Nope. I can barely talk with that guy. He only cares about himself." Lia said.

"Good job for today Lia." I said handing him another Cinnamon bun. She seems defeated resting her head on the counter biting on her Cinnamon bun.

"Kiyowo" I thought.

07.09.2023
Wanderlust Series - Cupid's Bakery

Hello everyone this is your Author. I missed you all. I'll try my best to update as often as I can. Please leave a vote if you enjoyed the chapters.