𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 | 𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝

Lia's POV

"JULIA! CHOI JULIA!" I heard my dad screaming in anger.

I went down the stairs.

"I was notified that someone has hacked into the schools camera system." He said.

"And you think it's me?" I asked.

"I know it's you." Dad answered.

"Go down here, sit and explain yourself." Dad said and I obeyed.

"Because now I know your plan Dad. You don't want to give me the company." I said after sitting down

"It's not that I don't want to give it. I just think that it's better for your cousins to have that fair chance." He said.

"My power hungry and high maintenance cousins?" I asked.

"Grandpa chose me for a reason. He believes in me and how mom raised me." I answered.

"I raised you too Julia." He said.

"During the time I can function as a human. Sure." I said.

"We all know if one of them gets the company the buisness is done for." I said.

"Disconnect from the camera system and the files you stole. Those are school property. Bring them back." He said.

"I'll give it back. But it's useless all these guys aren't worth marrying." I said.

"Just give them to me." Dad said.

I got the all the files and gave it to dad.

"How did you even get any of these?" He asked.

"Secret." I said.

"Just so you know those files are useless." I said.

"As long as you don't remember all these guys it is because these guys that are written here are the only ones you can marry. If you marry those out of the list marriage will be invalid." Dad said before closing the door to his study.

"Well I didn't know that." I thought.

I went back to my room just as I was about to disconnect my camera. I went back to a clip when Chaeryeong was drawing the school layout.

I heard that a few girls we're saying mean things to her and how another  guy came near and kissed her.

I got a clip of the bullies and what they we're saying leaving out the kiss part. I sent it to my dad.

Choi Julia
I think this is important. No one should talk to my friend like that. Specially one who is the dauther of one of our biggest stock holder. I've completely removed the camera system on my device now.

The next day I went to school. I'm mad that I was caught but at the same time that people said mean things to my friend.

"Someone's upset." Soobin said sitting beside me.

"Dad caught me." I said.

"You already have the list of the top bachelors plus if it doesn't work out you can always choose other guys. Somone as handsome and kind as me." He said I looked at him with disgust.

"That's the thing dad told me I can marry only those on that list. Since we only discussed our top options. Once I went through all of them I don't have  the luxury to go back and review the other files." I said.

"How about sneak again?" He asked.

"Specially after what happened my dad will surely increase the school security." I said. He looked at me.

"Dad? School security?" He asked.

"You're the dauther of the school owner?" He asked.

"I forgot I haven't told you." I face-palm myself.

"I thought I was helping some businessman's dauther not the school owner and principals dauther." He said.

"Can you shut up and stop saying dauther of the school owner." I said.

"Don't worry I'll keep your secret." He said.

"But let's worry about that in the future. For now focus on the next target. Han Woobin he's a stock holder of your company. He studies here and is a Rugby player." Soobin said.

"I did some digging and found out he actually prefers intelligent girls than pretty girls. So good for you." He said.

"I don't know if I'm happy that you're saying I'm smart or offended because you don't think I'm pretty." I said and he laughed.

07.10.2023
Wanderlust Series - Cupid's Bakery

And the hunt begins. I know for not Lia and Soobin are good friends but trust me it will get better along the way.