CHAPTER 7 | Care

RAGHBIR'S POV

I sat on the chair with two tubs of icecream, waiting for meera to join me. I Don't know what has happened to her she was behaving very odd. She even snapped at Ishi!! But later when i talked to ishi, she simply laughed and said , "give her a tub of icecream, she'll be all ok". And so I'm executing the idea.

Everybody have already finished eating. Only i and meera were left.

An idea occurred to my mind when i saw her coming towards me. Silently i hid the ice-cream tubs and acted to be engrossed in my phone.

"aa gyi maii!!", she approached me cheerfully. Her eyes twinkling like stars in happiness. Taking a seat in front of me she asked, "Where is my ice-cream Raghbir ??".

"What icecream?", i acted to be bored while in reality i was trying hard to not smile.

"Haww Raghbir!! Don't tell me you ate my icecream too!!!", she looked at me furiously. "Where is my icecream?? Youu", she started searching for the tubs and i burst out laughing.

I took the icecream tubs from behind and showed her. widening her eyes. "Jhuthheeee!! Mujhe mera icecream do!!", she cried and snatched the ice-cream tub away from my hand but the at the instant pull the icecream fell all over her face making me burst out in laughter.

"aaaaaa" "Whatt theeee hellll!!!", Meera and ishika both screamed looking at each other making my laugh harder than before.
I wasn't able to stop laughing!!!! She was looking so funny!! But somehow i composed myself and sat straight.
Giving me a hard glare, she stomped her feet as she left towsrds her vanity.

AUTHOR'S POV:

The entire Cast was sitting, going through the script as they had a sequence to shoot after half an hour Raghbir was sitting between Rohan and an empty chair.

Meera and Ishika entered into the room with their respective scripts in their hands.
Ishika was finding a seat, Noticing the vacant place near Raghbir, she started walking towards it. However this was not unnoticed by Meera. For some reasons she wanted to sit beside Raghbir.So before Ishika could sit, Meera pulled the chair and sat on it herself.

Ishika was initially amazed, but when she moved her eyes through the place..she realized that Meera did it all to just sit beside Raghbir.
She smirked in her mind, thinking, this two are finally going in the same track.

"The crzae of 'Do Jism Ek Jaan' was already top hills high and the new snaps of the main leads, Raghbir and Meera, had left their fans going gaga over them. The fans have even given them a Couple-pet-name -RaghMeera."

Ishita read out the article loud as a smile spread across everyone's lips. Their hardwork was not going in vain afterall.! Do Jism Ek Jaan was the number 1 TRP rated show of Indian Television and they couldn't be more proud.

Raghbir and Meera were equally happy..they have given much more to the show...but what caught their attention was the pet-name they have got from their fans.

"Raghmeera", Raghbir Whispered to himself. Suited so well.

"It is trending on twitter all over India guys!!", Tanisha exclaimed showing her phone to everyone sitting there.

"Our fans are the best for sure..!!", Raghbir smiled ear to ear as everyone nodded..they couldn't agree more. Their fans loved them unconditionally & Hopelessly.

Their chatters came to and end as they were called for the shoot. It was night time and wind was breezing slowly as they started the shoot for their upcoming episode.