CH-3

Third person's POV 

Zee turned the lights off since he was the last one to leave. 

"Yeah, I am about to leave the office, we'll disc-" Zee turned and soon bumped into someone, making him stumble back ,losing his balance not realizing that there was stairs behind him. The other person grabbed his wrist pulling him closure and held his waist to prevent him from falling. Zee soon realized who he was.

"Khun N-Nunew ." thought Zee.

 Zee breathed hard as he look at Nunew , shock. Their faces was an inch away from each other. Nunew had his hand on Zee's waist, holding his hand while Zee held Nunew clutching his suit. Zee looked up at the other person, looking deep into his brown eyes. There was nothing but tension. Zee gulped his saliva and soon Nunew snapped out of his trance. 

"What do you think you are doing?" Asked Nunew as he then push Zee away, however one of Nunew's bracelet got stuck on Zee's button."

Shit .." said Zee as Nunew tried to pull his bracelet off. 

"Aish, my bracelet, you are going to scratch it !" Exclaimed Nunew asZee then tried to get the bracelet off.

"Hold on .." said Zee as Nunew sigh in frustration.

 Zee then held Nunew's wrist to stop him from moving, throwing Nunew aback. After awhile, Zee got the bracelet off making Nunew snatch his wrist back. He glare at Zee as he straightened his suit. 

"You almost ruin my favorite bracelet! This cost 5 thousand baht!"Scolded Nunew. 

"I am sorry sir ." said Zee as Nunew sigh. Nunew then pointed his finger towards Zee making Zee look at him. 

"Watch where you are going next time. Got it." Asked Nunew with a little sass in his tone. Zee nod as Nunew then turned , walking down the stairs leaving Zee standing there frozen.

 Zee soon chuckled , looking at his hand. Zee then shook his head, fixing his specs as he then walked down the stairs. 

Nunew's POV. 

I drove in my red sport car, sighing as faint music played in the background. Soon my phone started ringing making me glance down to my phone seeing the caller id.I grabbed my phone, answering the call as I put it on speaker."

Hello grandma " i said

"Where are you Nunew ?" She asked. 

"I am on my way home from work. Is there something wrong?" I asked. 

"I would like you to have lunch with me tomorrow." She said. 

"Grandmother. I would love to but I-.! 

"No exception Nhu. I want you to come and have lunch with me. Is that clear?"She said and I sigh. 

"Yes grandmother. I'll see you tomorrow." I said and soon hung up. 

I massage my temple as I drove with one hand. I soon pulled up my house, getting out as I parked my car. I walked into the dark living room, closing the door as I turned the lights on. I placed my bag on the couch, walking to the refrigerator. I opened it, taking out a glass bottle of my favorite wine. I took out a glass, pouring the wine.I then walked out to the pull area as the night breeze brush against my skin.  I took a sip of my wine, sighing as I fold my arms.

 ~Flashback~ 

"Nunew. Stop slouching and hands off the table." Said Grandmother as I slowly moved my hand away, sitting up straight. Soon my maid then placed my plate in front of me.